Next Adam Hughes Comiquette ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new here but love this line up. just sad I missed the Emma Frost piece. Lts hope we do get soem new announcements. I vote Rouge, Gwen Stacy, and Sue Storm

I'm new here but love this line up. just sad I missed the Emma Frost piece. Lts hope we do get soem new announcements. I vote Rouge, Gwen Stacy, and Sue Storm

Welcome to the board. And let me give you some advice...Get Emma if you can 'coz she IS the best of the bunch!!

I've been trying to get her but in allhonesty I really do like the mary Jane piece alot. It might be my favorite thus far.

So they keep saying only 6 are going to be made. Three of which we already have...do we need to petition for more? I know I'm not the only one that thinks that these 'comiquettes" are just amazing. I would like them not to end prematurely. I don't imagine that they'll run like Bowens 12 trillion busts but 6 just seems like a REALLY small number. SO unsatisfying. 10 I could see. 12, okay. A muscular 24 would be nice. But 6?

Just judging from the amount of people writing in on this thread and the obvious demand in the market for these statues, it seems I may not be in the minority...for once.

How about if in the future, they put a nice music base on these beautiful statues...you know so that you can say, "Its a music box!" And not have to explain YET AGAIN why you have miniature women in various states of "disrobing".... Just a thought. :eek:

Last edited:
You just wait, and Sideshow WILL put a music box in their base...

...that plays "You Can Leave Your Hat On". :)

P.S.
I miss a certain Atom Hues in this forum. :(

looks like there won't be anything for Toyfair... I suspect we'll have to wait till mid spring or SDCC! :monkey2

I'm with you BlackCat,Not funny at all.:emperor:emperor:emperor
There will be an AH announcement!!!!!!!!! ;)

I'm with you BlackCat,Not funny at all.:emperor:emperor:emperor
There will be an AH announcement!!!!!!!!! ;)

Exactly! They are not that stupid to delay it that long cause it will kill the line. Nobody likes waiting like that.

Exactly! They are not that stupid to delay it that long cause it will kill the line. Nobody likes waiting like that.

Maybe while I am there I will hear soem rublings from other companies and if I do i will post it here when i get in each night. Lets keep our fingers crossed

Back