Next 12 inch?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we'll see alternating prequel and original, and one figure from each particular branch at a time.

Since the first is a OT Jedi, I think they'll go in the other direction and do military from the prequels. After that, maybe OT Sith, than prequel rogue.

I realize I'm chiming in pretty darn late, but I think a 1/6 Lobot from ESB would be quirky and cool. hehe

Lobot rules.

He could have defeated Vader and saved Han and went back to his room with Leia in his arms.

I agree. Calrissian should be one of the next figures considering Hasbro never got the likeness right. We are long overdue for a decent Lando. I'd prefer ESB but a Lando Skiff would look great with that Jabba's throne.

Well, I would say we're due for a major character again. I need something good to pick me back up and get me excited about this line again.

I hope its somebody I want.. I passed on Leia, Plo and the troopers so after Jabba I will have a long time of nothing.

EVILFACE said:
Lobot rules.

He could have defeated Vader and saved Han and went back to his room with Leia in his arms.

LOL. All the while - listening to some Marvin Gaye on those headphones.

tinister said:
You KNOW Lando couple do diddly without Lobot :)

They should make Lobot like one of those dolls where if you lean him backwards, his eyes close; and when he stands straight up, his eyes open.

Ok that's just freaky. Nevermind that.

Coheteboy said:
They should make Lobot like one of those dolls where if you lean him backwards, his eyes close; and when he stands straight up, his eyes open.

Ok that's just freaky. Nevermind that.

LOL!!!!! That's not a bad idea actually.

I wonder if they will cast a different body for Lando since his complexion and Mace's are very different. I'd hate to see the body have 'tan lines'.

Back