next 1/6 vader and luke ROTJ two pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like a new Jedi Luke figure. The head upsets me and it'd be cool to have my favorite Luke outfit on the new Sideshow body.

A good repaint takes care of the eyes just fine. The mouth, honestly, never bugged me.

See to me the open mouth and eyes, mine acutely has good eye paint but can't say the same for others that i've seen, look like he's smoked about 5 joints and is ready to dig into a fresh box of krispy kream donuts!:lol

Here is one situation where I had an idea and the ROTJ headsculpt was perfect.

1106.JPG

:lol

I think Jedi Luke is one of the finest human head sculpts I've ever seen in 1/6 scale. It set the bar quite high for this line and Anakin suffered for it.

I think it would be great if SS did an Endor Luke. Many people missed out on the first release of ROTJ Luke and have to resort to places like ebay and pay a high price for him. With that in mind, I'd rather give my money to SS for a new version with a better sculpt, no monkey arms etc ..on Prometheus.

I don't think that a 2 pack of ROTJ Luke and Vader would work though, for the reasons already mentioned.

Back