next 1/6 vader and luke ROTJ two pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome to the board & the star wars section............(ahhh good times...:peace)

If you are opening up a subject for a "discussion" thats what you should expect, yeah? :D

(I am assuming you didn't want a thread full of comments like: "awesome idea" and "cool!" or "I wish, that would grrrrreat!") :dunno

They're just figures. :(

And it's just the English language. Which is only necessary to use properly on the rare occasion that you actually want people to understand just what the devil you're talking about. Which, you know, should be always.

Crap. I'm leaving...

I know that SS is unpredictable, but I don't think they would make a 2 pack of different versions of characters they've made already. Whenever sideshow made a new version of a character, a lot of people were dissapointed. So, I doubt it will happen.

Sideshow isn't really known for re-releasing previous versions of a figure... they will go for different incarnations (ESB, ANH, ROTJ) but not a re-release. If it HT was making them I'd almost guarantee this would happen, but not so much with Sideshow based on their track record.

I love the sculpt Mat Falls did for ROTJ Luke but I would find it interesting to see what Trevor or Oluf or Tim could do with it.

Back