next 1/6 vader and luke ROTJ two pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BXCOLLECTOR

Super Freak
Reaction score
i was thinking that SS might make another vader in the future with a removable helmet from ROTJ,if SS does make another vader which they probably will they should also make a new jedi luke from ROTJ and sell it as an exclusive two pack

i was thinking that SS might make another vader in the future with a removable helmet from ROTJ,if SS does make another vader which they probably will they should also make a new jedi luke from ROTJ and sell it as an exclusive two pack

The only Luke they would make from ROTJ is probably an Endor version and I'm fairly positive they wouldn't do a two pack as it would run close to $225 probably.

no more two packs with the higher prices. plus that would screw over those people who just want vader. plus we already have a jedi luke. why do we need another?

hey you never know SS is always suprising there customers and the price point doesnt matter because most star wars fans will still by it

alot of collectors talk about prices being to high but you have to understand that these figures take some time to do and sometimes the materials cost alot and they also try there best to make these figures look awesome,look the point is that if you want a good looking figure you have to pay good money for it and if they make a new jedi luke every one will buy it because there fans

That last sentence makes no sense. If they make a new Jedi Luke everyone will buy it because they're fans? Um.. no. That's why I bought the first one. IF SS ever did another Jedi Luke it would have to be an all encompassing, everything he ever TOUCHED in ROTJ (including stuff from the Sandstorm) version.

man it would not stir up no trouble SS is making the best collectibles right now everyone would buy it, plus SS rarely disapoints

I think I even remember reading it somewhere that Sideshow will not revisit specific characters. Endor Luke may happen. But if it does it will not be for a loooooong time....

But then again, Sideshow loves to release Luke. :dunno :lol

i dont see any reason to revisit jedi luke.........at least not any time soon if ever. hell there is at least 3 other versions to do to go along with the 4 versions they have already.

welcome BXCOLLEKTA

They need to revisit Jedi Luke anyway... on the Prometheus, with the V2 saber.

listen guys i think SS will definitly revisit some characters like vader,luke,obiwan,sidious,leia there characters are just to famous SS knows that they will make alot of money in the future just remaking some of the old figs

alot of collectors talk about prices being to high but you have to understand that these figures take some time to do and sometimes the materials cost alot and they also try there best to make these figures look awesome,look the point is that if you want a good looking figure you have to pay good money for it and if they make a new jedi luke every one will buy it because there fans

USE PUNCTUATION!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAN!!! :duh

Seriously, this thread hurts my brain.

Back