Newsletter out--Holographic Darth Sidious with Mechno-chair (1/6th Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FlyAndFight said:
RUNE + NUTE will be the easiest pass for me since the Endor Triplets.

I found them just a hair short as obnoxious as Jar-Jar and actually rooted for Sith Anakin when he cut them down in E3... :monkey3

The funny thing is that I'm sure they will look amazing in 1/6th scale, but just not in my collection.

Completely agree with you. Very easy pass for me.

I hope they stick a price on this thing soon! I'm really not looking to pay more than $30 for it exclusive or not.

And personally, I wouldn't buy Nemoidianns. Didn't care for them. There's a whole slew of obscure Aliens I'd want first:

-Duros
-Momaw Nadon
-Ponda Baba
-Lama Su and Taun We
-Skiff Guards
Max Rebo Band

Yeah, I doubt there'd be much interest in them, but then again people say that about Gungans and I think they'd get snatched up in a heartbeat.

TheObsoleteMan said:
dun dun dun dun dundun dundundun *gong*

:lol :rotfl :lol

I'm sorry, but that's hilarious. I love Nute and Rune. Those two are classics in my eyes, and I was truly sorry to see them die. Particularly because they were wearing those gawdawful hats in Ep III. Let me not die cowering in a corner with a big onion on my head.

Customikey said:
:lol :rotfl :lol

I'm sorry, but that's hilarious. I love Nute and Rune. Those two are classics in my eyes, and I was truly sorry to see them die. Particularly because they were wearing those gawdawful hats in Ep III. Let me not die cowering in a corner with a big onion on my head.

But isn't it nice that they died during the homage moment to the Godfather found in Ep III?

Personally if Nute and Rune were the two-pack that's coming from the PT (as suggested at CIV) then I'd be very happy as they fit perfectly with Holographic Darth Sidious with Mechno-chair & Darth Maul for a nice TPM display or maybe if they're dressed as they were in ROTS they'd fit well cowering from Sith Eyes Anakin...

Either way more of the aliens with unique costumes from SS is not a bad thing.

Now if only the first two-pack from the OT could be two of the cantina aliens (Greedo and Walrus face? Hammerhead?) or maybe Lando and Lobot from ESB?

Anyway--- can't wait to order this SDCC Exclusive and to see what the first two-pack will be.

The more I think about this piece and the direction my collection is going, the more I think that I'm not even going to worry about picking this up.

Darth Loki said:
The more I think about this piece and the direction my collection is going, the more I think that I'm not even going to worry about picking this up.

Are you along the train of thought that you're only getting one of each of the main characters? (in their most iconic pose--or just your favorite?)

DarthNeil said:
Are you along the train of thought that you're only getting one of each of the main characters? (in their most iconic pose--or just your favorite?)

Remember when I said I was only going to get ten SW figs? :rotfl

Customikey said:
Remember when I said I was only going to get ten SW figs? :rotfl

How's that working out for you?:rotfl

I'm looking at reorganizing again cause I hate a cluttered collection but I've got (and getting more) of too much stuff that I want to display.

I'm all for it now that I know it lights up! Would've looked silly if it didn't! Bring on the PPO!!!

bobo and the rats were $45 I think... this thing will be the same or a bit higher.

anyway... I haven't decided yet... but for that price I'll probably say no.

as for the 2 packs... I must have missed that news and don't know what was said.

creature4000 said:
bobo and the rats were $45 I think... this thing will be the same or a bit higher.

anyway... I haven't decided yet... but for that price I'll probably say no.

as for the 2 packs... I must have missed that news and don't know what was said.

There's going to be a two pack released sometime in the not too distant future. It will be Prequal Trilogy related. And I pray it's more interesting than Neimodians.

WerbalKint said:
Nute Gunray should come with a sound chip that says "ME NO RIKEY JEDI!"

Please don't give SS any ideas--- I see the Jar Jar/young Anakin two pack now... complete with animal dung for Jar Jar to step in...

"Wasa meesa sayin'?"

Back