Newsletter out--Holographic Darth Sidious with Mechno-chair (1/6th Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still torn on this thing. It'll likely cost more than I want to pay for it, but it'd look so damn cool posed between Maul and Sith Anakin. Eh, I'll probably buckle and order it.

Anyone else feel that with the light on it's got sort of a Virgin Mary thing going?

...just me then.

Darklord Dave said:
Anyone else feel that with the light on it's got sort of a Virgin Mary thing going?
That's why I made the comment about putting it on my car's dashboard.

Darklord Dave said:

Exactly why my first thought was. :lol

I think it looks pretty cool (Great likeness of Ian McDirmiad [sic]). But still, easy pass.

The holowalker does appear just a little too small, but to me it's a minor flaw that won't stop me from ordering, the price however will. If it's not too expensive, I'll definitely order one.

The Earl of Dunfield said:
Nute should be WAY bigger than 12"! The holo should be about 12" buy itself if they keep it to scale.

trade1.jpg

150px-Mechnochair.jpg

WOW... Its REALLY off scale! Like 1/8...

Darklord Dave said:
How do you get that? It's about the same height as Maul, so if it is short, it's just about 1/2-1 inch.

Maybe 1/7 scale then?

It does seem a bit too short for true 1/6 scale, but it's a cool piece regardless and a likely purchase for me.

Back