News-Worthy Mary Jane Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunch of Birkenstock wearing, tree hugging, granola munching, left wing, Hanoi Jane fans. Grab a burger ladies and get a taste for red meat. The bra burning days are over.:rolleyes:

:cool:
customizerwannabe said:
Bunch of Birkenstock wearing, tree hugging, granola munching, left wing, Hanoi Jane fans. Grab a burger ladies and get a taste for red meat. The bra burning days are over.:rolleyes:

i'll bet there's more munching than just on granola......

Lol. When I read over that post I was skimming and thought the word Granola was the word Grandma....:lol

If they find out about this, they'll really blow a gasket! :D

12dorothy_dorothy_photo_04_dp.jpg

12" Dorothy from McFarlane....

Nomalas said:
If they find out about this, they'll really blow a gasket! :D

12dorothy_dorothy_photo_04_dp.jpg

12" Dorothy from McFarlane....

Oh, that's perfectly ok these days. It is obvious that the 'man' is not dominant because he is too short (Height is the only real measure of a man!) and there are no visible nipples.

:eek:

Sorry to bring up this old thread, but I thought this was funny. Please don't ball me out if it is old news. I'm old, so what's new?

A companion piece to the MJ

spideywifeymed.jpg

I remember that pic from the first few days of the "controversy". When this thing ships I wonder if it will retoke the flames of that board...

I remember that pic from the first few days of the "controversy". When this thing ships I wonder if it will retoke the flames of that board...
For all the garbage they talked and 'controversy' they stirred up they accomplished NOTHING. We will still get our gorgeous Mary Jane and they will still be bitter, Fat and alone.:emperor

I just received a black and red "wet" Spidey suit with my Mary Jane Comiquette. Looks more like the one on the order page. Is that a Faux-pas? Should I return it or would it be more valuable? Like a variant? Please let me know your thoughts on this topic!

Should Sideshow gladly replace the wash tub with the correctly advertised blue and red suit at the very least? :rock

My MJ has a black/red Spidey suit too, I think they are all like that no?

Back