News-Worthy Mary Jane Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
devil dolls avatar has a woman banging 2 mens heads together..

no wonder she's moaning...she hates men because she isn't getting any

and Mj is:lol

I love this statue in all it's pin-up glory. it's FUN for crying out loud. great design, wonderfully sculpted.

Trev

Last edited:
There is no such thing as bad press. All this article did was inform a few thousand more people about this great statue.

Feminists piss me off more than almost any other group. They ***** and moan about everything under the sun but I'm sure these cats would love a statue that has a super hero with bulging muscles and a tight ass. Get over yourselves already.

I thought it was a tradition to have MJ doing silly things with the spidey costume? Is it because she is doing laundry? Grow up people!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
These people are so f'n stupid!!! It's just a freakin statue. You all should read the comments on that livejournal site. It's like they are revolted by everything. Such miserable people. I LOVE THIS MJ STATUE!!!!!!! I love that it pisses these uptight *******s off. :rotfl

...hmmmmm.....

...I foresee a big raucous at comic con :cool: , my 2 cents :cool:

To be honest, I kinda knew this statue was going to create some kind of controversy due to the representation exhibited by the statue. A girl doing a man's laundry in a very sexy outfit is like saying women belong in the kitchen and cook. But, these type of stereotype can be seen in movies and television, so I do not know what the fuss is all about with this statue. Just keep up the great work Sideshow :chew

TOE said:
To be honest, I kinda knew this statue was going to create some kind of controversy due to the representation exhibited by the statue. A girl doing a man's laundry in a very sexy outfit is like saying women belong in the kitchen and cook. But, these type of stereotype can be seen in movies and television, so I do not know what the fuss is all about with this statue. Just keep up the great work Sideshow :chew

But they do so what's the big deal? :D

El Roranous said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
These people are so f'n stupid!!! It's just a freakin statue. You all should read the comments on that livejournal site. It's like they are revolted by everything. Such miserable people. I LOVE THIS MJ STATUE!!!!!!! I love that it pisses these uptight *******s off. :rotfl

Don't let them get you so stressed and riled up.

Just ignore them. Not worth it to get upset about.

Didn't you hear? Bill Cosby is starting a new television series, appropriately titled, "People Say the Dumbest of Things" and coincidentally enough, it's of those individuals of that livejournal site.

TOE said:

why do women have smaller feet then men!!!

so they can get closer to the cooker:D .......:monkey3

Eli26 said:
Don't let them get you so stressed and riled up.

Just ignore them. Not worth it to get upset about.

Didn't you hear? Bill Cosby is starting a new television series, appropriately titled, "People Say the Dumbest of Things" and coincidentally enough, it's of those individuals of that livejournal site.
Yeah I am not trying to be riled up but they are just so out there on some things it's funny. I will try my best to ignore them and let loose the occasional giggle. :lol

Let them whine about it. Let them write more blogs about it. Mines pre-ordered and all of the extra attention will only create a bigger demand. It will also have more people on sideshow's site and creating more sales and hopefully more products. This happens all the time in movies, tv and music and it only ever drives up sales. ie marilyn manson, south park ect ect..

Thats horse piss!!

Our troops are dying in Iraq and some fukk bag thinks this is news?!!?!?!?!?

Its a goddamn statue!!!! A STATUE!!!!!

It amazes me that in 2007 a comic statue of a sexy girl doing laundry can create controversy:monkey4 :monkey4

King, RELAX! RELAX!

Don't get all pissy at this. I seen much worse happen. Like in Canada, this whole Shan Doan incident. It's a joke.

https://www.nhl.com/nhl/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=302067

And I saw a forum get shut down for the most ridiculous reason!

Telling you we live in a world were people have to complain about everything. Even things that don't deserve the attention are getting it, on a nation-wide scope. It's retarded, but this isn't anything new either.

btw Read up on the Shane Doan story. It has made a lot of us in Canada cringe.

Those people are just stupid on that blog. It makes me sick to read there comments and who cares if they dont like the statue. Theres alot worse out there than this statue. I bet they are more pissed about it washing clothes than how shes dressed.

This is the problem with this country people like that posting on that blog there idiots.

Im so ticked about those comments I almost want to preorder one for myself even though I dont even like marvel stuff. Anyway I cant wait until they see GG slave Leia. Why not through a picture of that up there too.

So someone needs to do is send one to that feminazi and write her a note telling her she should take a note of what the statue is doing and do it more often she might could stop talking on the internet and find a man (or woman if thats what she like).

Last edited:
Hey the SS Incredible Hulk wears less! He's topless! THAT'S JUST DISGUSTING! And it's a travesty against the green community. The Jolly Green Giant finds it rather disgusting in an earlier report!

So is this enough to get Mary Jane pulled or will SS just shrug this off and continue on with their plans on releasing this?

Sad really since so many other companies like SideShow have released much more racier pieces without any fuss from the media and public.

Back