Newbie - How do I change the hands?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use my teeth all the time. I always seem to have a head in one the body in another maybe some glasses wedged between my fingers. My teeth are the only thing I have free at the time.

Wow, I can't believe how many people use their teeth. You're going to be sorry in the long run.

I remember when I was a kid and one of my friends would always open the caps off of drink bottles (soda, water, juice etc.) with his teeth. The last time he did it was when his tooth not only chipped, but the pressure of the bottle made the cap fly off into his throat.

Anyway, the only two figures I've had problems with when it comes to hand pegs are OC Batman and DX TDK Batman. The rest were simple to swap and remove. You just gently rotate and twist them back and forth until they pop out of the hand or arm.

Thanks for all the tips guys! :)

Didn't realise the pegs rotated. Durr. When I first got him my young nieces arrived unexpectedly so all bits got hastily put away and I didn't examine them closer later on.

I just used the two spare ones in the new hands I wanted. Job done. Cheers. :clap

Back