New York Comic Con

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, threeA are officially there AND I'm jumping on a plane from London just to go and help!! as well as spend a few days in NYC! any other UK freaks going?

I'll be there. I think we should arrange a Freaks meeting. It would be great hanging with a bunch of fellow freaks.

I dont think SS goes. I went last year and its mostly Anmie and Comic stuff. Not much statues at all. Hopefully they start bringing more toy compaines in.

Yep SSC does not go(a real shame)... but its less anime (my one friend like anime more and always complains there is not enough)... will def be there saturday

who usually has more of those ugly moronic teenie bopper unemployed girls wearing those obnoxious costumes, SDCC or the Javits con?

I'm taking my son on Sunday. Its turned into part of his annual birthday trip.
Looking forward to meeting some more of the artists that attend this year and to hopefully pick up a deal or two.

I'll be commuting from home in Brooklyn. I'll be there Friday and Saturday afternoon. Hoping to see Jim Lee and a few others I've liked through out the year.

I'm going Sunday. Meeting up with an old buddy of mine I don't get to see too often ever since I moved out to Jersey. We also go visit with artists John Paul Leon and Bernard Chang, with whom we went to high school.

are there any boardies here that can go to Forbidden Planet and use their student id to get a discount and pick something for me up thanks!

New York Comic Con Exclusives New Era x The Lair fitteds limited to 150 of each. I am grabbing one of each maybe two to deadstock one.

IMG_14206-4.jpg

IMG_14261-5.jpg

I also am going to get the 3a exclusive, mattel jlu stuff, hasbo hulk and vinyl.

My wife did an exclusive cover for a comic book. I'll see if I can find it and post it here. We'll be there all weekend.

I would love two JLU sets if someone could pick them up for me. :1-1:

Angle Man/Killer Frost and the Heatwave set. I'll hook a brother (or sister) up! :rock

i am going this sunday too.

but noticed there is no sideshow booth? where's the love for east coast? :(

Back