New York Comic Con

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best day to be there was Thursday night, since it wasn't as crowded. Fri, Sat, and Sun started to feel like SDCC

Yeah but nobody really dressed up Thursday.

Friday was good because most people were still at work. I roamed around the whole place until afternoon around 2-3 and it just blew up.

True, not as many people dressed up, but it was less crowded and you could get around easier. However it would have been one of the best days to run around the floor and grab the stuff you wanted. The only other good day would be Sunday when discounts start happening. Then you could spend the rest of the time admiring costumes and doing other fun things.

So, Does anyone have any idea what the Batman The Complete TV Series news was at New York Comic Con 2014?

Was there anything new going on when it came to Universal's Classic Monsters for New York Comic Con 2014?

Thanks

The Monster,
Nick

Disco Dazzler was ..well dazzling in person. One of the best looking IMO.

Did anyone see or have pics of Velma from Scooby Doo? The girls had breasts the size of my head and a skirt that exposed her whole @ss if you happened to be lucky enough to be walking behind her up the stairs. I swear I saw the 12 year old kid aside of me go through puberty right before my eyes. :lol

:lol
Disco Dazzler was ..well dazzling in person. One of the best looking IMO.

Did anyone see or have pics of Velma from Scooby Doo? The girls had breasts the size of my head and a skirt that exposed her whole @ss if you happened to be lucky enough to be walking behind her up the stairs. I swear I saw the 12 year old kid aside of me go through puberty right before my eyes. :lol

:lol:lol

I just realized that these pics are from the 2011 NYCC. Disco Dazzler made another appearance in 2014, along with Thelma. Got to find the 2014 thread and see if any pics of them have been posted.

Back