Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is going to get boxed back up soon anyway, but I'm still not looking forward to disassembling it.

Not so much because of the foot, but because I just enjoy looking at it so much. Except for the godawful skin tone, this is one seriously fun, visceral, eye popping display piece.

this piece stares at me all day in my office and love it more and more every day...I agree the shade is a bit dark on the skin tone and right now he is under some bright LED lights in my office but when I move to a new spot the lighting will be different and I will 100% consider getting him repainted on the flesh tones.

Have to agree ...this piece is exceptional in-hand. No issues whatsoever on mine.

Mine even goes on and off the base really easy too....

I struggled with inserting the peg into the base.
I read the Sideshow description of how to insert it but still no luck.
I took a pair of pliers a lightly tweek the peg and now it goes in and out with no issue.
Not exactly what I want to do to a $600 statue but I am just thankful it didn't break.

Based on your reviews I got the Wolverine PF and couldn't be happier -- Absolutely the greatest 3rd rendition of the character I have seen so far!!! PHENOMENAL:clap

Attachments

• wolvie.jpg
    wolvie.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 255
Beautiful head sculpt. Both are equally amazing.

b2fcd2b9c8a31f3be08f2a0c2b6385c1.jpg

173bb15f77b713ca4aef16b4cd531529.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love the sculpt,, but the pose is bothering me ..too much leaning forward, someone posted a pic of this with the Avengers ~Assemble line Hulk and wolverine looked small.

agree, but the pose is such that he is leaning too much forward making him really small when next to a 1/4 character standing straight,,found the pic i was talking about

Attachments

• 44576973_2189022594756920_1743379636932313088_n.jpg
    44576973_2189022594756920_1743379636932313088_n.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 234
Exclusive now has a low stock warning. I was hoping for free shipping or a coupon on this during Spooktacular. Guess not!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

agree, but the pose is such that he is leaning too much forward making him really small when next to a 1/4 character standing straight,,found the pic i was talking about

And this Hulk is 1/5 scale (not 1/4) so Wolverine would be even smaller next to a 1/4. Still, IMO, it looks great.

Regardless, he is 1/4 scale whether he's leaning or not. The character is only listed at 5' 3". I have the new PF and he matches up well with my other 1/4 pieces.

Yea, me too. Scale looks spot on.

If anyone wants to compare scale, then they really should compare this with the new 1/4 scale Cap or BW.

Back