Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received mine and love it! Both portraits are slightly loose on the peg. It allows the head to "nod" up and down, especially the unmasked portrait. Is this normal?

I just received mine and love it! Both portraits are slightly loose on the peg. It allows the head to "nod" up and down, especially the unmasked portrait. Is this normal?
Super normal for the unmasked head. The magnet might as well not even be there. But more unusual for the masked head.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had the «*right foot problem*»....With a hairdryer a few tools some sanding on the peg and a lot of patience I made it but it was a tough job ! Hairdryer must be used 5 to 10 minutes and resin starts melting ! Thanks a lot all for your advices !!

I had the «*right foot problem*»....With a hairdryer a few tools some sanding on the peg and a lot of patience I made it but it was a tough job ! Hairdryer must be used 5 to 10 minutes and resin starts melting ! Thanks a lot all for your advices !!
Damn. When mine wouldn't fit I just contacted Sideshow and told them. They told me to try harder and if it breaks they will replace it. It broke. They replaced it.

I don't now if someone mention it in an earlier post but I am quite disapointed that the claws are NOT in metal (I used a magnet to test them) while the description on SSC website clearly states :

"Wolverine has unsheathed metal claws prepared..." ok it might be the "story" but then it also says :

Materials : Polystone, Metal

Not fair, Sideshow !
Not all metal is magnetic. They're metal.

Definitely metal. They are bendable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are metal, one of the claws on mine was damaged, (Sideshow sent me a replacement) the tip was bent and the paint was off of the tip, very sharp it punctured my thumb when I picked it up.

Just ordered the reg today with free shipping. SS Cap and IS Punisher have renewed my love for this hobby.

While I'm personally not a fan of the recent Cap PF, this new Wolverine PF is the bees knees. I hope you like it as much as the rest of us when you receive it.

While I'm personally not a fan of the recent Cap PF, this new Wolverine PF is the bees knees. I hope you like it as much as the rest of us when you receive it.

Hope so also...

Caps detail and pain is what blew me away.. I get that people don't like the pose.. I was not a huge fan of it at first but found that the reg hand IMO looked much more natural for that pose.

Hope that I find the same love for Wolverine.

I had the Iron Studios costumed Wolverine statue and thought that Wolverine himself looked great.. But man that bas was such an eyesore. It was ugly and just too big. Too bad.. More visually appealing base and it would have been a keeper.

Hope so also...

Caps detail and pain is what blew me away.. I get that people don't like the pose.. I was not a huge fan of it at first but found that the reg hand IMO looked much more natural for that pose.

Hope that I find the same love for Wolverine.

I had the Iron Studios costumed Wolverine statue and thought that Wolverine himself looked great.. But man that bas was such an eyesore. It was ugly and just too big. Too bad.. More visually appealing base and it would have been a keeper.

I'm just usually a fan of the classics. Cap's costume is too sideshowified and busy for me personally. If he was in his classic duds, I would've probably picked up the recent Cap PF. For me, the wait for a fully sculpted 1/4 classic Cap continues though. As for the new Wolverine PF, I'd be surprised if you don't like it when you get it. It's a great looking statue.

I'm just usually a fan of the classics. Cap's costume is too sideshowified and busy for me personally. If he was in his classic duds, I would've probably picked up the recent Cap PF. For me, the wait for a fully sculpted 1/4 classic Cap continues though. As for the new Wolverine PF, I'd be surprised if you don't like it when you get it. It's a great looking statue.

I would have been happy with a more classic cap. I probably would have preferred it But this has a bit of MCU feel to it.. So I am good with that also :)

Arrived today.

I have owned the IS Wolverine, the SSC Brown Wolverine, and the SSC Wolverine vs Hulk..

IS had a better paint job and overall details were a bit better but the base was such an eyesore I couldn't take having it in my collection anymore.

Brown Wolverine had a great base. Probably my Fav base of any wolverine statue. I did not mind the face sculpt and love the pose... But I saw something I could not un-see.. Brown Wolverine had some tiny hands... His hands were about 1/5 scale.. Don't believe me.. Compare them with the Hulk vs Wolverine hands.

Hulk vs Wolverine was one of my favs but was a 1/5 scale and I wanted a individual Wolverine for my collection.

It has taken a while but this seems to be it. This is my fav overall Wolverine.
Great sculpt, great paint apps, great piece! Love the pose and the base is pretty nice. I did not think I would like the wrist length gloves but it shows his arms more and I dig it now more then I originally did.

Very happy with SSC lately.

Congrats!

This is my favorite Wolverine statue as well. Everything about it is exceptional!

Back