Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's something you'll have to decide for yourself.

For me, there's more I like about this version than compared to the XM version. For example, I like the sculpt, proportions, pose and portraits more on this than the XM version.

Are the portraits more detailed on this one?

How is the quality on the actual production pieces? Concerned cause sideshow's quality control is kinda hit or miss lately

How is the quality on the actual production pieces? Concerned cause sideshow's quality control is kinda hit or miss lately

I've literally been hearing "Sideshow's quality control is kinda hit or miss lately" since I started collecting in 2010 lol. If you read back the last few dozen pages, you'll get an idea of what the QC has been like for this.

I've literally been hearing "Sideshow's quality control is kinda hit or miss lately" since I started collecting in 2010 lol. If you read back the last few dozen pages, you'll get an idea of what the QC has been like for this.

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine, And its amazing. Literaly no flaws I can find, very happy. Just need some one with some talent to make a bad ass stand for the 2nd head sculpt.

I’m definitely going to be getting this. Only question, is the Ex worth about $200 in tax? I do love the unmasked look. Hmm.

I’m definitely going to be getting this. Only question, is the Ex worth about $200 in tax? I do love the unmasked look. Hmm.

considering 1/4 custom heads can go for $200+ (some much more) I would say if you love it then its worth it for $200.

IMO, both portraits have the same level of detail. But I like the sculpt/look of SSC's portraits more.

The quality on the actual production is actually pretty great. Aside from the few that are facing peg issues, the resulting piece is done well.

I had him for several weeks now. He is epic in my collection, but he is dwarf comparing my other statues. Hey, what are you expecting from 5'3" tall guy and also leaning forward.
ad46ccdb67849beca1d98be4ccc3df4f.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

The boxes are the worst.

Display space, rising costs, and finding a spot for all the boxes are pretty common issues in our hobby. I'd also have to add abandoned/incomplete lines and overly sideshowified costumes to the list as well.

Luckily since Wolvie is smallish his box is also nice and compact.

LOL! amen to that. I was just putting the Flashpoint Batman, wolverine and Iron Man MK III boxes into the attic today and I barely got the Flashpoint box through the opening. My attic is nearly stuffed with like 50 boxes and it's getting tight in there :slap

just messin around a bit

IMG_8778.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8779.jpg
    IMG_8779.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 130
Back