Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has there ever been a "sell out" for the EX when it's TBD?

Scale is way off but cant wait to get my 2 fav marvel characters together [emoji51]
9c4d5165acd3678ff74698d723602229.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done. Now if SS can pull off the paint apps, they would achieve raising the bar for this hobby. What a beast of a sculpt. Great, great job Sideshow.

PO'd base off the fact that I loved the "Astonishing/Messian Trilogy" era of a decade ago:lol

Did they acknowledge they'd be fixing that horrible leaning from their video two weeks ago?

Wow, then my answer would be to go with the regular lol. Masked portrait >>>>>> unmasked.

I agree, but I like interchangeable heads. Especially well done ones.

I think I'll go ahead and order.

Now I'll just have to wait and see if I get hit by Australia Custom fees and GST (which could also be dependent on the shipping carrier). Any Australian who has received a statue here recently know any thing about this?

Wait when this release , regular will cost much less then retail since they are collector edition , which will just be like batman pf.

PO'd base off the fact that I loved the "Astonishing/Messian Trilogy" era of a decade ago:lol

Did they acknowledge they'd be fixing that horrible leaning from their video two weeks ago?

I think that was confirmed that that wasn't meant to be shown to the public on the Live Show. The base and figure supposedly weren't fitted together properly.

There is no lean in the Po photos so I'm assuming the live stream figure was just incorrect. Can't wait to get this! Hate that I have to wait until October :impatient:

Done. Now if SS can pull off the paint apps, they would achieve raising the bar for this hobby. What a beast of a sculpt. Great, great job Sideshow.

THIS is the biggest question I have on this piece. I'm waiting to (potentially) order after I see the ES.

I think that was confirmed that that wasn't meant to be shown to the public on the Live Show. The base and figure supposedly weren't fitted together properly.

There is no lean in the Po photos so I'm assuming the live stream figure was just incorrect. Can't wait to get this! Hate that I have to wait until October :impatient:

Excellent! Now, I kind of want to look into getting a Cyclops PF to put behind him:slap

Back