Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the Thanos wasn't the exclusive edition size revealed ahead of the preorder opening?

Yes, it was revealed two days before preorder, as was the price. Everyone freaked out about the price and thought the EX would be available for quite some time. We all know how that turned out.

Pretty sure the EX For Wolverine will be TBD.

I love this piece and definitely order tomorrow. However, I somehow still love the brown costume version... Just something about that piece that I never get bore looking at it.... This piece will be an addition to my collection.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

the sculpt and anatomy on the brown version is excellent.

I kind of hope the ES is released tomorrow, I don't have any interest on buying to sell for profit but it is nice owning a "rarer" statue that holds value. Also like the hype building up for the PO 😅

If i pre order this and use flex pay will i still be able to get the ex? Like if other people are all paying in full with their orders fake priority over mine?

If i pre order this and use flex pay will i still be able to get the ex? Like if other people are all paying in full with their orders fake priority over mine?

Doesn't matter how you pay. As long as you get your order in, you're good to go. It's first come, first served.

Doesn't matter how you pay. As long as you get your order in, you're good to go. It's first come, first served.

cool thanks. how long do you think until it will actually ship? this is my first pre order PF

ES or not, I like everything about this statue. I’m ready to execute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People who still have ye olde comiquette - getting this new pf? keeping both? just curious, passing the time until the preorder is up.

People who still have ye olde comiquette - getting this new pf? keeping both? just curious, passing the time until the preorder is up.
I have the original comiquette and am content with it. Yes, this one is definitely an improvement, but I am passing on Wolverine but 100% preordering Magneto.

Yes, it was revealed two days before preorder, as was the price. Everyone freaked out about the price and thought the EX would be available for quite some time. We all know how that turned out.
Pretty sure the EX For Wolverine will be TBD.
I don't think Sideshow is going to make another Thanos EX mistake with a super-in-demand character again anytime soon...at least I hope not. They pissed off a lot of people with that.

Isn’t the old comiquette with the mixed media PJs? If so I personally would sell the com and get this.

Back