Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read a post on Facebook, a member asked the sells rep about the leaning issue, and they said the final piece will be the same as shown on live blog not from conventions. Save me some money.

There’s obviously a lean, but it wouldn’t stop me from preordering the Ex version. When it gets to me, I’ll let my own eyes decide how it looks and if it’s not acceptable to me, I’ll return it. Same as any other release really.

My uncles brothers wife heard from her neighbor that a sideshow rep commented on a Facebook post and confirmed the lean was not going to be present in the final statue. Don't worry guys. 🤦

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has Wolvie leangate crisis 2017 actually been resolved? I lived the rogue exclusive debacle, I can't take more heartache.

This leaning situation has been a blessing in disguise because now they are more likely going to put in extra effort to make this look balanced 😀

I always worry with IKEA shelves, the glue wood board, especially over time and with moisture, the last thing you want are these increasingly heavier statues sitting on that. You can just go to your local Home Depot and they have books on basic stuff like shelf building. You can build it out of solid wood and rest assured that it will hold up over time. I built mine out of oak for about $60.

Let’s see some pics!! I’m dying to see a $60 oak display case better than that dudes PAX shelving.

I'm not gonna in in a rush for this piece. I would rather has the ce Version anyway. I would never display with that unmasked head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't usually include pix in quoted posts, but this deserves it :clap

Courtesy of someone on Facebook LOL

4VNn4tu.jpg

Between this, and the disappointment of the P1 Hush statues, my wallet has had a good day - even if I didn't!

:gah:

Look up 5 posts.

Ok, so the post Fastball posted below is the same post NIZZEL is talking about? Cause that wasn't very clear.

...And I really want to believe that the leaning prototype is a mistake. I don't want that one ...nuh uh.

Just read a Facebook post from a Sideshow rep regarding someone’s post...it was a prototype that shouldn’t have been shown. The lean will be fixed.

Back