Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I say it looked better than PAX shelving? You completely missed the point.

I said better, that’s not necessarily talking about just looks. Strength and durability are ways to be better. No pics then?
I guess it’s just a “gift” that my posts sound douchebaggy. I just really want to see a display case built for $60. Sounds impressive.

4EE42B36-5DBE-4B1A-9B9C-CA4880B9377C.jpg

The middle shelf is double reinforced and the bottom row has a painted backing to match the wall. I stained it too. Carnage and Venom are incoming to go with Symbiote Spiderman. I have Green Goblin beside him right now but can’t get an updated picture because I have some long boxes in the way right now.

You get the pleasure and satisfaction of crafting something yourself. It’s solid wood so it won’t be affected by moisture. Saved a ton of money over Bestas and Pax.

View attachment 380521

The middle shelf is double reinforced and the bottom row has a painted backing to match the wall. I stained it too. Carnage and Venom are incoming to go with Symbiote Spiderman. I have Green Goblin beside him right now but can’t get an updated picture because I have some long boxes in the way right now.

You get the pleasure and satisfaction of crafting something yourself. It’s solid wood so it won’t be affected by moisture. Saved a ton of money over Bestas and Pax.
Looks good man. I've been tossing around ideas on building my own recently, I'll dive in eventually. I don't have a ton of statues but still, it's time.

Looks good man. I've been tossing around ideas on building my own recently, I'll dive in eventually. I don't have a ton of statues but still, it's time.

Thanks dude. Something like that is super simple, but it's totally up to you whatever you want. I've flirted with LED rope lighting on the inside and a plexi-glass window. I built it before these massive bases started being made, so I've got to build another one but much deeper.

Ok, so the post Fastball posted below is the same post NIZZEL is talking about? Cause that wasn't very clear.

...And I really want to believe that the leaning prototype is a mistake. I don't want that one ...nuh uh.

Yes that was the same post. I guess next time I’ll have to post direct evidence in regards to my comment...lol.

Yes that was the same post. I guess next time I’ll have to post direct evidence in regards to my comment...lol.

Or just add the link. Or just attach the image of the post like what Fastball did. Only takes a minute....

Other wise .... :postpics:

View attachment 380521

Nicely done. I don’t have the time or patience to do wood working.

Looks great! and so does magneto, they made his collar smaller with a tighter fit, changed the way the cape fits around the collar, changed the belt as well as the left hand. nice!

Now to decide if getting the Logan headsculpt is worth the extra chunk of change, as I would save quite a bit getting the so called CE locally.

Back