Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly after seeing the Legendary Scale figure at SDCC 2011

I kinda regretted buying it

It never impressed me as much as Sabretooth (cloth) Gambit Colossus Cyclops Storm Psylocke

I still have all those XMEN and Rogue n Jean in my collection so I guess if SS does try to reboot the line with a 70s roster... I wouldn't rule out another Wolverine in my collection

I'm disappointed the only 2 XMEN releasing in the foreseeable future are the obvious choices

I want Jim Lee Storm, Beast, Archangel,Iceman

If need be X23 as Wolverine and a Nightcrawler

Cool. Yeah I didn't like the wolverine that much. But ai love that psylocke, rogue, gambit and cyclops. And dammit a jim lee line in 1/4 would be freaking awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc Ock
Loki
Juggernaut
Storm Gold Team
Phoenix
Nightcrawler
Beast
Iceman
Archangel
Cable

Seem like obvious choices for me but we get less obvious

Like Jane Foster Thor and Lady Deadpool

Looks like they go with whats in / popular now. Pretty lame. Me personally Jubilee would be cool.

I'd love to see this one:

2692869-wolverine.jpg

Doc Ock[/B{
Loki
Juggernaut
Storm Gold Team
Phoenix
Nightcrawler
Beast
Iceman
Archangel
Cable

Seem like obvious choices for me but we get less obvious

Like Jane Foster Thor and Lady Deadpool

I think Doc Ock is a no brainer for me in the Spidey line but we get Black Cat in her modern look...
I'd like to see Wolverine's Astonishing X-Men uniform.

4930893-4432561601-12_ast.jpeg

I second this :clap Costume has the classic colors but with modern subtleties.

I get the feeling it will be the original PF with a sculpted costume and new portrait, but who knows. I've already got 4 Wolverines -- comiquette, PF, brown, XM-- and was planning to sell a couple. If this is a brand new sculpt that looks good I may PO. As a longshot, maybe it's X23 Wolverine. That I would buy.

I get the feeling it will be the original PF with a sculpted costume and new portrait, but who knows. I've already got 4 Wolverines -- comiquette, PF, brown, XM-- and was planning to sell a couple. If this is a brand new sculpt that looks good I may PO. As a longshot, maybe it's X23 Wolverine. That I would buy.

Im down for a sculped costume and new sculpt. Also I see people saying x23 but the description says "will make HIS full debut"

yup, that would be something lazy SS would do for sure. Easy money. Personally I prefer a Weapon X, so I have 3 options to choose from.

Too bad we'll never see a Fantastic Four set with all the license issues. And I'd be all for some classic Spidey villains but they've never released a classic Spider-Man other than that faux bronze version; another line they discontinued after only a couple of characters...LOL

I'm thinking Wolverine is going to be in jeans, tank top and fleece jacket. Then Mags can be in his classic red/purple costume.

Personally I'd love this Wolverine:

750lee3.jpg

Maybe even a few others in similar suit to go with.

I really hope this isn't a repaint / alternate costume of the other PF - the funky headsculpt prevented me from getting that one. Jeans, tank and jacket Wolvie would be pretty cool - the EX could be a swap out cowboy hat head or something.

tumblr_n599rfk8Oo1qz4sowo1_500.gif

My thoughts exactly. :lecture :hi5:

I'd be down for a Psylocke in this X uniform. No so sure about Wolverine.

I just don't want him in a look wear he's wearing the superhero undies as all :lol the classic he has them and that team shot he has them on too.

Btw which incarnation of the team is that? That's not X-Force is it?

Edit: Post-Genosha team?

Last edited:
Has anyone speculated that this could be an X-Force version of Wolverine? I would love to see that as there hasn't been any 1/4th scale Wolvie to my knowledge.

Snoop, the only thing we all want to see psylocke in is her dope battle bikini leotard. High waisted, for double the sexy assassin!

Back