Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we could get a Wolverine vs Magneto diorama. Imagine how well that would sell sideshow!

Duuuude. It might be a 1/4 type of dio lol. That would be epic. The color scheme is throwing me off. No idea if it will be his yellow suit like the hulk dio. That would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Even if it is a dio, SSC is notorious for not completing line ups. Name one SSC X-MEN lineup that's finished.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Even if it is a dio, SSC is notorious for not completing line ups. Name one SSC X-MEN lineup that's finished.

True. To me not completing the line doesn't bother me. Im only interested to see how mags turnout anyways. 2 weeks to gooo

I almost bought the old pf.

It's very reasonably priced now. The price has been steadily dropping on it. I personally hate the cloth costume on it but if you like it, it's definitely affordable now. It'll probably drop more if this new PF is in his classic costume and looks great. If it looks great and is fully sculpted, I may bite. However, I love my COM so it's not like I need another classic Wolverine.

True. To me not completing the line doesn't bother me. Im only interested to see how mags turnout anyways. 2 weeks to gooo

I'm the opposite. Lineups mean everything to me. Especially core lineups. I always wanted a core lineup from the Byrne era (Cyclops, green Phoenix, Colossus, Storm, Wolverine, and Nightcrawler). I know better now. SSC has no intention of ever completing an X-MEN lineup. That's why despite being a HUGE X-MEN fan, I hardly ever buy any X-MEN PFs. If I knew SSC would complete a Byrne era lineup, they could just take my money.

It's very reasonably priced now. The price has been steadily dropping on it. I personally hate the cloth costume on it but if you like it, it's definitely affordable now. It'll probably drop more if this new PF is in his classic costume and looks great. If it looks great and is fully sculpted, I may bite. However, I love my COM so it's not like I need another classic Wolverine.

Oh but i do sympathize with collectors who want to finish a line. I wouldnt know how crappy id feel having eg 7 team members and that same company not showing interest adding the last 2.

I wonder if it's a Weapon X version to compete with the....what is it XM that's doing it? I hope it's not another dio with another character.

I'm annoyed but curious, if its classic and sculpted this might be the wolverine for me. Will probably get rid of the brown pf though.

I got rid of my cloth Yellow Wolverine in time it appears

Oh but i do sympathize with collectors who want to finish a line. I wouldnt know how crappy id feel having eg 7 team members and that same company not showing interest adding the last 2.

Unfortunately, Sideshow does this with every line. No full X-Men line-up, GOTG with no Star-Lord and Drax, Justice League with no Flash and Martian Manhunter, Batman with no Robin or Nightwing, etc. I'm surprised they made all four of the TMNT. :lol

I'd like to see Wolverine's Astonishing X-Men uniform.

4930893-4432561601-12_ast.jpeg

What did you think of that piece?

Honestly after seeing the Legendary Scale figure at SDCC 2011

I kinda regretted buying it

It never impressed me as much as Sabretooth (cloth) Gambit Colossus Cyclops Storm Psylocke

I still have all those XMEN and Rogue n Jean in my collection so I guess if SS does try to reboot the line with a 70s roster... I wouldn't rule out another Wolverine in my collection

I'm disappointed the only 2 XMEN releasing in the foreseeable future are the obvious choices

I want Jim Lee Storm, Beast, Archangel,Iceman

If need be X23 as Wolverine and a Nightcrawler

Unfortunately, Sideshow does this with every line. No full X-Men line-up, GOTG with no Star-Lord and Drax, Justice League with no Flash and Martian Manhunter, Batman with no Robin or Nightwing, etc. I'm surprised they made all four of the TMNT. :lol

LMAO on that tmnt. But damn i never really realized (since im not collecting those) how many unfinished stuff they have. I mean how the hell you gonna do a gotg line eithout star lord. Lets see what sdcc has in store

So many SpiderMan villains MIA as well

Every legacy release has been re-released2 or 3 times

Kinda seems desperate...

Back