Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the X-23 was 1:5 scale but since she's a small girl I don't think it looks too out of scale with some. The head on it though is a little Tiffanny from Bride of Chucky looking

It's 1/4 scale
Yeah, she's definitely 1/4 scale. My cousin owns it and she's actually really big. I'd even say she may possibly be slightly larger than 1/4 scale because she's pretty small in the comics. Either way, she's definitely not 1/5 scale.

On the Sideshow Live at around the 58 minute mark Dave mentions that it's not a costume we've seen before in 1:4 scale and that he's not fighting Magneto. He says "Sometimes mutants have to band together against a bigger problem" or something like that. Could mean maybe a whole new line of Age of Apocalypse PF's? I don't know. I DO love the long hair Magneto look.

On the Sideshow Live at around the 58 minute mark Dave mentions that it's not a costume we've seen before in 1:4 scale and that he's not fighting Magneto. He says "Sometimes mutants have to band together against a bigger problem" or something like that. Could mean maybe a whole new line of Age of Apocalypse PF's? I don't know. I DO love the long hair Magneto look.

Would be awesome to get a new cyclops, gambit, beast!!

I'd LMAO if after all these years we got an AoA Mags PF instead of a classic one. That'd be so sideshow.

Wouldn't bother me I'd take it

Would just need an exclusive classic portrait

A stoic Beast would be bad ass

This Storm costume would be dope as well

jimleexmen90s.jpg

Jim Lee FTW

We are probably getting a Sentinel diorama style get up

Astonishing Wolverine

one way or another I'm getting my nostalgic X-MEN figure collection

D3MY8FR.jpg

Bravo to Hasbro

Any chance it's from movie Logan version?

doubt it, the Movie version of the x-men aren't really desirable IMO... and they would've probably called it a "Logan PF" not a "Wolverine PF"

I pass on any movie version of a DC or Marvel character. It's always been strictly comics based for my personal collection.

Back