Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best Wolverine sculpt ever. I'm in. Who sculpted this masterwork anyway?

i don't understand why i don't like his mouth..
unmasked variant better for me :( but i want with mask!
damn it!

His mouth reminds me of the Clint Eastwood clentched teeth snarl. Still works for this great sculpt and portrait. Now SS, no ripoff pricing.

Hello,
I have a question about the exclusive. I have never collected these statues so far. Are both heads present? Unmasked and masked? Or just one? Do not laugh. :D

Many Thanks.

Hello,
I have a question about the exclusive. I have never collected these statues so far. Are both heads present? Unmasked and masked? Or just one? Do not laugh. :D

Many Thanks.

If you order the Exclusive, then you'll get the masked and unmasked portrait. If you get the Regular (aka Collector's Edition), then you'll get just one portrait. We are guessing the Regular will come with the masked portrait.

IMO, these 2 portraits are the best I've ever seen of the character.

Agreed. Filip629 how are you man? Are you taking the plunge for this fantastic sculpt? And did you ever commit to the GG release? If yes what was your take on it? Take care.

IMO this will got WL first day if they set the EX ES on PO day.

If that's the case it make me wonder if I should get one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO'd: Avengers assemble Thor & Hulk, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM Hulkbuster, XM Spider-Man, XM Beta Ray Bill, Salt and Pepper Statues Scarlet Spider

Agreed. Filip629 how are you man? Are you taking the plunge for this fantastic sculpt? And did you ever commit to the GG release? If yes what was your take on it? Take care.

Hey divo, how's it going? I haven't picked up GG yet. Funds have been tight of late but I'm still hoping to snag one down the line. I was going to pass on this Wolvie PF because I'm kinda a stickler for comic accurate costumes but the sculpt is outstanding and I'm a HUGE Wolvie fan. I'm feeling my resistance crumble with each passing day. :lol

Hey divo, how's it going? I haven't picked up GG yet. Funds have been tight of late but I'm still hoping to snag one down the line. I was going to pass on this Wolvie PF because I'm kinda a stickler for comic accurate costumes but the sculpt is outstanding and I'm a HUGE Wolvie fan. I'm feeling my resistance crumble with each passing day. :lol

I hear you, as pricing is wackingly increasing we have to be selective. Wolverine is a no brainer, as the level of sculpt/details are awe inspiring. GG on the other hand , is another matter completely. My humble advise regarding GG is to try and see it in person before purchasing. Good luck, and take care.

821d8014e9b06a0ccfde5988953a0b6c.jpg

Have any of you seen this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO'd: Avengers assemble Thor & Hulk, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM Hulkbuster, XM Spider-Man, XM Beta Ray Bill, Salt and Pepper Statues Scarlet Spider

Back