Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
821d8014e9b06a0ccfde5988953a0b6c.jpg

Have any of you seen this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO'd: Avengers assemble Thor & Hulk, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM Hulkbuster, XM Spider-Man, XM Beta Ray Bill, Salt and Pepper Statues Scarlet Spider

yeah, looks very cool. custom by salt n pepper

I think SSC can take notes from these other companies

PO'd: Avengers assemble Thor & Hulk, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM Hulkbuster, XM Spider-Man, XM Beta Ray Bill, Salt and Pepper Statues Scarlet Spider

As others have already said this does look fantastic in person.

I watched a bunch of people at NYCC walk up and drool over this statue.

I took a close look at the neck and it does look a little odd at first if you focus on it but I think it’s definitely due to the mask being folded back. Not a deal breaker at all for me.

82c3216997b43e8df3b92caed9e80a5d.jpg

254d62f5cc8d8a431089f64d946c4ed6.jpg

50dd6092ceb56c0f7f48ea085931979d.jpg

73384a4487b545138a03a67feea38a88.jpg

Whoever sculpted this Wolverine should now sculpt a 1/4 scale raging modern Hulk! Hell we should all petition Sideshow to make it so! Just the thought of it,...........................mind blowing.

Whoever sculpted this Wolverine should now sculpt a 1/4 scale raging modern Hulk! Hell we should all petition Sideshow to make it so! Just the thought of it,...........................mind blowing.

Such an awesome sculpt and pose. Can’t wait for the PO!

821d8014e9b06a0ccfde5988953a0b6c.jpg

Have any of you seen this?

I really like the dynamism of this piece. I think the Wolverine head sculpt might need a little tweaking. Does it come with an unmasked portrait? I'd probably prefer as 1:6 for space, but 1:4 allows for more detail. Definitely the best X-23 I've seen. Never cared for the SS version.

HELL YES! I'm really curious to know who sculpted this. I'm certainly down for a more modern looking classic green HULK PF. I haven't liked a single 1/4 HULK by any company.

I have a few really good HULK statues in my collection. Unfortunately, none of them are 1/4 scale.

LOL So true. The nicest to date IMO is the 1/5 Hulk sculpt from the HvW Dio. But I love my SS Red Hulk PF, it has the best head sculpt on any 1/4 scale Hulk to date. too bad the green version has a gorilla head, such a shame :( now if they'd given it the head sculpt from Gladiator Hulk it would've been a winner IMO

LOL So true. The nicest to date IMO is the 1/5 Hulk sculpt from the HvW Dio. But I love my SS Red Hulk PF, it has the best head sculpt on any 1/4 scale Hulk to date. too bad the green version has a gorilla head, such a shame :( now if they'd given it the head sculpt from Gladiator Hulk it would've been a winner IMO
I agree. I have to say though, I hate seeing neck seams on HULK statues. I wish companies would make one phenomenal HULK portrait and attach it to the body leaving no seams. I believe XM is going to do that with their transformation HULK. I LOVE what I've seen so far in the concept sketches of that piece. However, the outrageous cost of shipping on XM pieces really makes it difficult for me to justify purchasing them. I keep hoping sideshow will finally release a classic green HULK I actually like. The wait is ongoing.

I agree. I have to say though, I hate seeing neck seams on HULK statues. I wish companies would make one phenomenal HULK portrait and attach it to the body leaving no seams. I believe XM is going to do that with their transformation HULK. I LOVE what I've seen so far in the concept sketches of that piece. However, the outrageous cost of shipping on XM pieces really makes it difficult for me to justify purchasing them. I keep hoping sideshow will finally release a classic green HULK I actually like. The wait is ongoing.

That Hulk Transformation piece looks amazing. The price does not. Sigh....

I love this wolverine and i actually like the magneto too.. this new sentinel base x men line is gonna cost me a fortune over the next few years.

I love this wolverine and i actually like the magneto too.. this new sentinel base x men line is gonna cost me a fortune over the next few years.

Don't sweat it. Sideshow will probably drop this line after they release another X-character or 2. Then they'll start a new PF line revisiting some of the characters they have already made. Rinse cycle and repeat. It's what sideshow does. You'll save a lot of money if you don't buy multiple PFs of the same characters.

Back