Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't sweat it. Sideshow will probably drop this line after they release another X-character or 2. Then they'll start a new PF line revisiting some of the characters they have already made. Rinse cycle and repeat. It's what sideshow does. You'll save a lot of money if you don't buy multiple PFs of the same characters.

I've learned that and that's why I'm diggin xm statues more. Besides the cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO'd: Avengers assemble Thor & Hulk, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM Hulkbuster, XM Spider-Man, XM Beta Ray Bill, Salt and Pepper Statues Scarlet Spider

Don't sweat it. Sideshow will probably drop this line after they release another X-character or 2. Then they'll start a new PF line revisiting some of the characters they have already made. Rinse cycle and repeat. It's what sideshow does. You'll save a lot of money if you don't buy multiple PFs of the same characters.

Yea i saw a youtube video with a sideshow guy that says they "chopped up" a sentinel for the bases and there are plenty of pieces left. So they should definitely be doing at least two more. The only x-men PF i have is apocolypse so i really jeed a wolverine/magneto.

Yea i saw a youtube video with a sideshow guy that says they "chopped up" a sentinel for the bases and there are plenty of pieces left. So they should definitely be doing at least two more. The only x-men PF i have is apocolypse so i really jeed a wolverine/magneto.
I wonder which character would get Sentinel bu*t? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Plenty plenty of characters to be made. If they decide to make it

5000 marvel characters and they seem to make the same 50 over and over again

PO'd: Avengers assemble Thor & Hulk, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM Hulkbuster, XM Spider-Man, XM Beta Ray Bill, Salt and Pepper Statues Scarlet Spider

I've learned that and that's why I'm diggin xm statues more. Besides the cost.

The XM statues look amazing but they seem very difficult to get and if I spent $1,000+ on one statue my girlfriend would murder me

Because the other 4950 won't realistically sell :lol

Hahahah i think its funny how most cant understand this. I myself would love a jubilee 1/6 but i accept the chances are very slim. I think ive only seen the one from XM. The dio. Thats about it

I get it, but xm is seeking characters ss isn't or hasn't done in a while. if they actually make lines of characters I think they can sell different ones. Just don't make as much for lesser characters. But what do I know? It's just an opinion after all. In the end I'll just save my money by not doubling to quadrupling characters.

Just because they're made, doesn't mean that that it'll sell

That's obvious with everything. That's just a risk SSC is not willing to take

That's obvious with everything. That's just a risk SSC is not willing to take

Yup

Hell yeah! I have the apocolypse PF and i figure it would be about the same size. The new diorama with wolverine looks cool but its too small for the price

1/6 Juggernaut is still pretty big! ~19" 1/6 scale, ~28" 1/4 scale!

Back