New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the Talisa soto vampi from the tv show more :wink1:

Oh yeah, now that's a good-looking woman. But you know the guys here will say she's too bony with no backside.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 145
If we all stood united as collectors that we demand a quality made statue with 0 issues, then we could all enjoy this hobby more and be rest assured that after a whole year of waiting, we are 100% guaranteed a perfect statue each time. But we got people involved in this hobby that no matter how bad the statue is with obvious problems, they will say it's ok, no big deal, live with it, return it and move on. These people are not the solution but add to the already problems we have with these statues.

Sideshow closed down my account do to if I got a piece broken or with QC problems it got set back. Sideshow now as a company doesn't care and these have 0 pride in anything they put out or sell. Now is these numbers and they don't see that they are were they are now because they had pride in there work and now they can these give 2 ****s. Don't get me wrong sideshow does have some good modern pieces like the new Lobo but if that piece didn't work for them like there was a problem with the blue paint let's say they would give 2 ****s and have still sent it out. Also for the people that say that sideshow has to me any lines come on. They bean doing this for over 20 years and look at kotobukiya. They make statues, figures, model kits, pvc statue, and so much more and there are never any CRAZY delays there and I do feel sideshow is bigger then koto but he'll not a better company.

Oh yeah, now that's a good-looking woman. But you know the guys here will say she's too bony with no backside.

Yes! love this vampi version best! Wow never knew she was played by actresses from so long ago. She must have been around a very long time. kool! Thanks for the pic bro!

Sideshow closed down my account do to if I got a piece broken or with QC problems it got set back. Sideshow now as a company doesn't care and these have 0 pride in anything they put out or sell. Now is these numbers and they don't see that they are were they are now because they had pride in there work and now they can these give 2 ****s. Don't get me wrong sideshow does have some good modern pieces like the new Lobo but if that piece didn't work for them like there was a problem with the blue paint let's say they would give 2 ****s and have still sent it out. Also for the people that say that sideshow has to me any lines come on. They bean doing this for over 20 years and look at kotobukiya. They make statues, figures, model kits, pvc statue, and so much more and there are never any CRAZY delays there and I do feel sideshow is bigger then koto but he'll not a better company.

Did they really closed down your account for asking for a replacement? Ok I know they can be tough and shut anyone down without a second thought. But they normally must at least have a good enough reason before shutting down a account. Is it a multiple account?

Did they really closed down your account for asking for a replacement? Ok I know they can be tough and shut anyone down without a second thought. But they normally must at least have a good enough reason before shutting down a account. Is it a multiple account?

If you go to your CC to resolve the issue you're having with them, then I heard that's the only way they will close your account.

enigmatikone, thanks for sharing pics!
Love the pose, base, and paint... on both pieces. It's just those googly eyes would never work for me. It would constantly bug me every time I looked at them. Ultimately, the only opinion that matters is your own. Glad you are enjoying them and congrats!

The eyes on mine line up correctly, it's just that the inside corner of the left eye dips down a little further than the right eye. These photographs were taken from about a foot away with a phone camera. I have her displayed behind glass in a besta now, so it's not even noticeable.

You're not going to get a perfect statue. You can pick out imperfections on any figure with a macro lens. I've learned to be a little forgiving when it comes to hand crafted works. It adds to the charm imo.

Back