New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of these statues look ok from a distance. The eyes still bug me though. I wish I could see one of these in person to see if it is really that big of a deal.

UPS just showed up

quick pics taken with iphone with size comparison

QDYXMTA.jpg

izMvSSe.jpg

wEsrRDp.jpg

Wow she looks great in those pics, one of the best in the thread.

I'm also amazed those are iPhone pics, really surprised you could get that quality from a phone.
Mine does ok (LG G2) but those are what I'd easily class as proper camera quality rather than phone.

If you could guarantee one like that I would seriously consider one

Really pleased she's a good one for you

Neil

You're not going to get a perfect statue. You can pick out imperfections on any figure with a macro lens. I've learned to be a little forgiving when it comes to hand crafted works. It adds to the charm imo.

You could get a job at Sideshow C.S :lol

Googly eyes does not add charm imo.

Did they really closed down your account for asking for a replacement? Ok I know they can be tough and shut anyone down without a second thought. But they normally must at least have a good enough reason before shutting down a account. Is it a multiple account?

No that was my only account. They did say in the email that I am very annoying do to I got in alout of broken stuff or with QC problems. The last 3 were 2 raiden figures and This vampirella piece. The all said they do make nice stuff do to the people they have working there but they try and save penny after penny and send out junk and then get mad at a customer do to he would say no I am not paying for this broken statue. To me that sounds about right but hey what do I know I am wrong maybe that's why my account in closed.

Thank the heavens, the eyes on mine are perfect. It was one of those holding my breath moments as I peeled away the packing paper...

Better than cell pics to come.

Mine arrived today and I think it's pretty good work. Very nice design and gorgeous Vampi. I need to buy a 50 inch BestA to put her on top and matching print on the wall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 109
Oh wow, you could actually put the frame of the print inside the BestA. I need another 50 inch BestA for this kind of setup like my Bats. I get can get some exterior lighting through Ikea also.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    647.3 KB · Views: 167
Oh wow, you could actually put the frame of the print inside the BestA. I need another 50 inch BestA for this kind of setup like my Bats. I get can get some exterior lighting through Ikea also.

Yeah, the lighting I went with is also Ikea. There are definitely cheaper options elsewhere, but I like the assurance of warmer white lighting. It brings out the skin tones more, especially since her skin is more pale. Also, the daisy chaining is a godsend...

Here's her skin with flourescent lighting...

Yeah, the lighting I went with is also Ikea. There are definitely cheaper options elsewhere, but I like the assurance of warmer white lighting. It brings out the skin tones more, especially since her skin is more pale. Also, the daisy chaining is a godsend...

Here's her skin with flourescent lighting...

She looks great, bro. I love this statue, it's an awesome design and the base is simply unique.

Got mine yesterday everything looks good to me, I said i would return it if it had any major issues and there are none so I'm good to go. I give her an 8.5/10! Things that could've been improved definitely is the feet positioning, mouth sculpt and getting rid of that ugly riser part of the base.

5XOnus.jpg

ZlRqUl.jpg

G8MV6A.jpg

8vFgrX.jpg

u2MqZ8.jpg

aHT9yW.jpg

KCRiNI.jpg

cZvbYM.jpg

BQDLYA.jpg

peE06R.jpg

# 632 arrived today. :yess: Happily no major issues, She a keeper!

Hand looking normal.
V1.jpg

Good fit on her costume! She looks great from every angle!

b1a.jpg

DSC02498.jpg

DSC02494.jpg

Her eyes, while not perfect, are fine from normal viewing distance. (SSC web site pix, on the right.)

hhhh1a.jpg

Reg Arm.

DSC02531.jpg

The "Girls", all together!

DSC02515a.jpg

WTF? Sideshow changed Vampirella regular's shipping eta to Jan-March 2016?!!?

Is this a joke?
I guess I'm not getting her anytime soon....

Back