New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you my good man, I have decided it will have 4 large posters on each wall, and I will paint my wall with a diorama of KB. Starting with this picture first:
I could spend a whole, whole lot of time in a room like that.:lol

Ahem, before back to Vampi before this turns in a KB gushing thread, because I sure know I could.:rotfl

Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

No gushing allowed. Its in the rules ;)

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Now THAT'S how you do a base. Pre ordering the ex for sure!!
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Click the link! Buy now!
Vampirella - NEW Premium Format

She will bewitch and bedevil you - Vampirella like you’ve never seen her before!

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Vampirella Premium Format™ Figure.
Designed by renowned pinup artist, Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau, the mesmerizing classic horror pulp icon rises up in an eerie graveyard themed composition. Hand outstretched to release a bat into the night, the bloodthirsty beauty dons her classic costume, an enchanting representation of the atoning vampire huntress.

3003001-vampirella-001.jpg

3003001-vampirella-002.jpg

3003001-vampirella-003.jpg

300300-vampirella-001.jpg

300300-vampirella-002.jpg

300300-vampirella-003.jpg

300300-vampirella-004.jpg

300300-vampirella-005.jpg

300300-vampirella-006.jpg

300300-vampirella-007.jpg

300300-vampirella-008.jpg

300300-vampirella-009.jpg

300300-vampirella-010.jpg

300300-vampirella-011.jpg

300300-vampirella-012.jpg

300300-vampirella-013.jpg

300300-vampirella-014.jpg

300300-vampirella-015.jpg

300300-vampirella-016.jpg

300300-vampirella-017.jpg

Product Details

License
Vampirella
Scale
Premium Format™ Figure
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles

Product Size
25" H (635mm) x 15" W (381mm) x 14" L (355.6mm)*
View Size Chart »
Product Weight
12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
Dimensional Weight
TBD
Int'l Dim. Weight
TBD

Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more »

Product Sku
UPC

Artists:

Stanley "Artgerm" Lau of IFS (Design)
Joe Jung (Design, Sculpt)
Matthew Black (Design)
Michael Norman (Sculpt)
Earl Ellis (Sculpt)
Simon Garcia (Mold & Cast)
Kat Sapene (Paint)
Dan Mahler (Costume Fabrication)
Tim Hanson (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team

Dynamite, Dynamite Entertainment and its logo are (r) and ©2014 Dynamite. All rights reserved.

Al

The tilting scares me. Should be made with the same material that they use in California to stabilize buildings from earthquakes; if you ask me.

I could spend a whole, whole lot of time in a room like that.:lol

Ahem, before back to Vampi before this turns in a KB gushing thread, because I sure know I could.:rotfl

You might not want to go to the Catwoman thread :lol

Re: Vampirella Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

I'm liking this one so far. So I wonder if I should wait to buy this since the first PF went down in price? I can see soooo many, sooo many nice customs out of this mold. So many... Btw who's the sculptor? Is it any of the big three? Mark, Tim or Steve?

Update: wtf? 400.00??!! :( crazy!

Last edited:

I'm liking this one so far. So I wonder if I should wait to buy this since the first PF went down in price? I can see soooo many, sooo many nice customs out of this mold. So many... Btw who's the sculptor? Is it any of the big three? Mark, Tim or Steve?

Update: wtf? 400.00??!! :( crazy!

most 1/4 scales are hitting this price range, and to be honest you,ve always had something to say on every priced statue..

dont you think it,ll be better hanging them boots up and changing to a new hobby :dunno

Hmmmm... left arm and left leg thrusting forward. Wonder if we'll see Spidey do a torso flip photoshop on this one.

Man this is a gorgeous piece! How long you guys think it will take for exclusive to go to waitlist? The reason I ask is I'm waiting 40 days to get my rewards points for Spiderman comi.

I think you'll be just fine. WW EX still hasn't sold out, and it's been up for months now. Even if it does go on WL you probably won't have to worry a whole lot. 10 months between PO and release, plenty of time to convert.

I hate how the base is unnecessarily tall. Already going to have difficulty fitting her in a display unit so that may sway me from getting her.

Definitely picking this one up. It'll go great along with the Vampirella Comiquette and PF I have on display. Now to decide between Exclusive or not.

Definitely picking this one up. It'll go great along with the Vampirella Comiquette and PF I have on display. Now to decide between Exclusive or not.
Exclusive without a doubt in my opinion. Wouldn't quite say it's an EX or fail, but it certainly adds enough that it's a must-have if it's easily available.

Love everything about it even though im not a fan until I saw the bottom of the base

Back