New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

My thoughts

I love the hair with the blue tone just worried about its application.
Not sold on the face much... comparing to the pf it had a lustful ex portrait and sexy all most matriarch cleopatra look.

Well atleast this has more of a realistic look boobs look natural not balloon shape, assssets. . Look natural and Damn I'm a sucker thighs

For anyone ordering now, just curious wouldn't you want to wait to use the 20.00 off coupon? It does help cut down on shipping or taxes.

For anyone ordering now, just curious wouldn't you want to wait to use the 20.00 off coupon? It does help cut down on shipping or taxes.
Translation: why don't you guys wait for the ES like me?

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Passed like I did with Lobo, Catwoman, Iron Man Mark XLVII, etc etc.... no preorders at all this year. The fact that the last PF is selling for less than retail really sours me to this character too as I feel in my opinion that that PF was a better design than this. The Base is just dumbly designed and I see potential leaning problems in the future.

Article: New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

The fact that the last PF is selling for less than retail really sours me to this character too as I feel in my opinion that that PF was a better design than this. .

The biggest issue.

That PF esp with the ex head is grail level FOR me. The sculpt and base is great and it's quality in hand unlike many statues. BUT it is still easy to find and cheap. I believe this can only be because of the subject and the sexiness of the piece. This one is worse lol. Unfortunately I suspect red Sonja will have similar problems (although couldn't hold off the PO for her)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Vampirella Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Wow, she looks gorgeous. I'm a strictly 1:6 scale collector, and have never own one of these premium format statues in 1:4 scale, but she is really tempting me!!!
Her bikini looks like they are made from a leather type material and not moulded into her body. If that is the case, I wonder if they bothered to sculpt and paint nipples on the breasts. I'm sorry that sounds pervy, but that would be really amazing if they bothered to do that.

Wow, she looks gorgeous. I'm a strictly 1:6 scale collector, and have never own one of these premium format statues in 1:4 scale, but she is really tempting me!!!
Her bikini looks like they are made from a leather type material and not moulded into her body. If that is the case, I wonder if they bothered to sculpt and paint nipples on the breasts. I'm sorry that sounds pervy, but that would be really amazing if they bothered to do that.

I would doubt it.

Well she does have Nipples, that much is apparent but actually find them painted that's 50/50, the original PF they are painted a light pink color, that said, for you to be considered a Perv the question would have to been posed "is she anatomically correct?" referring to her Pink Taco.

Be Cool HennyPenny
Al

Yeah same. I would really like a Vampi, but if I did I'd need to grab Red Sonja and Lady Death. Honestly I'd rather stick to what I really like from a multi media perspective.

Maybe they make another one in a few years, when I have income to buy it :lol
Add another. Any inclination I had of ordering Vampi went out the window these last two days. What with Kier, Cleopsis, and now Power Girl it's looking like my Sonja PO might get the axe too, and there's still two weeks to go.

can't knock this one...nice pose, nice base...she looks beautiful, and although the comiquette is quite nice also, i like the look of her much more here.

Seriously considering this, but I will not display that base in my home. No offense to those who dig it, or the artists who created it, but it's sooo not me. Anyone ever build their own base? Is an optional alternative base even a posibility at this point?

Back