New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CBG = Patrick, brilliant!

Patrick-Star-ME-P-patrick-star54-33197949-650-520.jpg

I love the base.

I love her and the sculpt but I cannot stand the base. The graveyard looks awesome but the lower half extender looks terrible. What are the odds they can revise it and just keep the graveyard base and remove the extention part? Here's hoping they fix it but I doubt they will at this point. The Reeve PF base looks equally bad imo.

I love her and the sculpt but I cannot stand the base. The graveyard looks awesome but the lower half extender looks terrible. What are the odds they can revise it and just keep the graveyard base and remove the extention part? Here's hoping they fix it but I doubt they will at this point. The Reeve PF base looks equally bad imo.

Close to zero. If they would not change that Reeve travesty they surely won't change this.

Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

Personally uber happy with the base. I'm so thankful it is not a chess piece base like reeves.
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Just wrap the extender in plastic and cover it with dirt. It would probably make it look even more realistic, and I don't think it would hurt the statue.

this will be my solution... if i had the guts! :monkey1
Hand_Tools_%3E_Bow_Saw.jpg

Been wanting to read the comic for a while now, I like to have some kind of connection with stuff I collect. I love the character pinup feel. I like this one better than the previous... I think they really nailed the face/body/pose

The huge base sux, gonna make it hard to display. Is she supposed to be 1/4 scale? 25 in seems small when the base is almost 1/3 the height.

Saw Vampi at SDCC last night. She looked...ok. Her skin looks oddly purple pinkish. It was not the proper skin tone...I'm wondering if that was intentional. The hips looked a bit strange to me too.

DAT ASS though! ****!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If she should ever come to my door on a Moonless night and asked to invited in, I know full well that I was soon to become one of her Minions

and Yes Jedi, she has that in Spades and all the other attributes :naughty

Al

If she should ever come to my door on a Moonless night and asked to invited in, I know full well that I was soon to become one of her Minions

and Yes Jedi, she has that in Spades and all the other attributes :naughty

Al
Yeah but I'm an Ass man first and foremost so all those other "attributes" are just bonus lol

And dude, I'd let her suck my....
....blood any day of the week

Yeah but I'm an Ass man first and foremost so all those other "attributes" are just bonus lol

And dude, I'd let her suck my....
....blood any day of the week

You and I are in a small group my Friend and "If it ain't Tight, it ain't Right" the TATA's well they are a added Bonus :naughty

Be Cool Jedi
Al

She would be very handy if you needed somewhere to hang your coat...
Damn bro she's not That slim
You and I are in a small group my Friend and "If it ain't Tight, it ain't Right" the TATA's well they are a added Bonus :naughty

Be Cool Jedi
Al
Lol i was having a convo with my friend the other day about how I'm so happy that the female image has gone from just big asses to big but firm/toned asses. Like I get the big ass thing but some ppl will like just about anything as long as its big

Back