New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wonder id that leather will start to peel after some years or not. Is it cheap leather? ive had some clothes peel

is this better than the first PF?
Some people would say the first PF is better. I plan to get the first and this one. Both look great.

i wonder id that leather will start to peel after some years or not. Is it cheap leather? ive had some clothes peel
Doesn't really look like it,, the other one seems to be doing well for it's age still. I'd say with good maintenance, this could last a long time.

Many of the fancy angle pics makes this look better. Any simple front eye level pics? I want to see the pics of this without the fancy angles that we can't even display. But I do admit I like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NlUjdUfYyE

wasn't crazy about the previous pf, not into the giant demon head. I'm really liking the face on this one... mmm yeah the face :naughty

My thing is base, tilt, and hip bone. Just not huge about that. I'm not into the giant demon head either, but I definitely think she looks great. I just don't like the whole sitting down. I feel bum buying MJ and she's on her knees and cost me half of what vampi would be!

That face is gorgeous though! Artgerm killing it!

Re: New Vampirella PF (Artgerm)

Only thing I love about the first one is the way her ass just pokes out

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

My thing is base, tilt, and hip bone. Just not huge about that. I'm not into the giant demon head either, but I definitely think she looks great. I just don't like the whole sitting down. I feel bum buying MJ and she's on her knees and cost me half of what vampi would be!

That face is gorgeous though! Artgerm killing it!

yeah, definitely agree price differences are crazy. I've got 1/8 scale pvc figures that are half the price of Vampi- seems like quality in collectibles can be like night and day but the price hardly budges.

Only thing I love about the first one is the way her ass just pokes out

Hahaha not surprised by a booty comment here lol.

yeah, definitely agree price differences are crazy. I've got 1/8 scale pvc figures that are half the price of Vampi- seems like quality in collectibles can be like night and day but the price hardly budges.

Yeah it's like prices go the opposite. While some I agree are worth it; I'd rather of bought the first one during the retail run. My thing is if they are sitting down and or have plain bases, drop the price. Seems like the money gets invest somewhere else. So I pretty much try to stop investing in them.

Hahaha not surprised by a booty comment here lol.

Yeah it's like prices go the opposite. While some I agree are worth it; I'd rather of bought the first one during the retail run. My thing is if they are sitting down and or have plain bases, drop the price. Seems like the money gets invest somewhere else. So I pretty much try to stop investing in them.
You know how much I love DAT ASS

As long as she's in it, im chill :cool:
She has that dark look already. Just wish she has the acting chops. That's the only thing I don't see her doing. I'd love to see Kate in the same role. Hot AND she could act the **** out of Vampirella

She has that dark look already. Just wish she has the acting chops. That's the only thing I don't see her doing. I'd love to see Kate in the same role. Hot AND she could act the **** out of Vampirella

Im gonna do one of those youtube video to tell her they should pursue that!

Back