Statue New Ultron!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really on the fence with this one! It's looks really awesome I just can't decide? Also only 500 made makes me want it more

What a fail.
Was this 1/4, chromed and at 399$ it would have been a must have. Now looks only like a big toy.

I thought it was an inch smaller than the doom on thrown? I could be wrong if so an inch ain't that big of a deal

I thought it was an inch smaller than the doom on thrown? I could be wrong if so an inch ain't that big of a deal

He's overall smaller, his throne is bigger if compared to Doom's throne so Ultron on it seems even smaller than he is. Look at the specs and you'll see, it's 13.5 * 13.75 * 12, this one fits better as a big 1/6 (maybe with Bowen statues) than as a small 1/4 (like could be, for example, the Mythos line).

too small for my collection

he does look better than the last catastrophic PF

I think if this turns out well or at least better then expected people may give it a little more cred, but given the scale who knows...

I don't mind the scale and would like to order it, just to much other stuff coming out that I want more.

Personally am quite pleased with the piece. Scale is not as large of an issue with me, though I do prefer 1/4. Am excited to have a more classic representation of my favorite villain especially seated.
And having him holding Vision's head is just going to look freakin cool.

I really like this but want it at 1/6 not 1/5, it looks tiny tho, how far off 1/6 is it? Any estimates on Ultron's height if he were stood up?

Back