New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am 89% done. I am omw to the reserch facility and to this point all areas completed 100%

need a few mines to finish the beach 100%
this game is so adicting.
will be finishing it tomorrow for sure.

any chance anybody is interested in the collectors edition minus the game? (everything but the game)

So after playing both the 360 and PS3 versions on my tv (both at 720p), it's clear that the first comparison video is pretty accurate.

The PS3 version is much clearer. The textures are sharp, but in turn, leads to things looking very jaggy. Sometimes, it looks too sharp, but it's still ridiculously gorgeous nonetheless.

The 360 version, on the other hand, looks muddier compared to the PS version, and the blacks aren't as black (although I've noticed Sony likes their systems to display high contrasts). A plus for the 360 though is that it seems to run a little bit better. I think there's less screen tearing, and the framerate seems to be more stable.

I suppose none of this matters now, since most people already picked up their copy of the game. lol :pfft:

Having problems with the Rope Ascender.
I don't know how to equip it. Also, there's no button press icon, etc. this is on 360. Any help will be appriciated.

Its automatic you just press x when on a zipline and when rope arrowing heavy objects. With the arrow you'll see a button prompt.

What a ******. Again can't make it pass a few seconds with this guy. I'd like to hear what he thinks about the game, but he's too busy being a ****** and trying to be comedic. He's not funny at all, just annoying.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...I stop clicking on Unfunny Joe videos, you post. :lol

Its automatic you just press x when on a zipline and when rope arrowing heavy objects. With the arrow you'll see a button prompt.

Yep, I've done that. The box was all glitchy(kept what looked to be vibrating.) then I finally managed to attach a rope arrow, and it pulls the crane and The box is left floating in mid air!:gah:
So no I can't progress any further.

This happened to me. Do what you just did and use the rope thing on the crane, walk over to the door on the floor of the boat and keep walking tiny paces on the right side edge of the door, about half way up the length of the door. Eventually you will fall through. Took me ages to find the right spot but persistence pays off. Annoying glitch and should be patched as its quite common.

Am I the only one that hates that figure?

Nope it's not just you. I remember the days when there were only action figures and kits. The kits you had to build and paint yourself. And that's if they were good. Now there is no point to standard figures when you can get a Hot Toys figure that looks like it stepped out of a movie, videogame, etc. Although, if they made a Lara figure she would have joints at the arm like Hawkeye, which I don't like seeing. But when you can get this Lara PF. No need for that pack in figure at all.

I hate it too. Looks ugly.

For sure, that's not a HT figure (and that would surely be an instant buy), and you cannot expect the same level of details between the "cheap" and small all-plastic one and a $160 HT.

Yes, it's not that great if you try to watch it too closely like you would do with a 1/4 statue or a 1/6 figure. But at 30cm or 1m, it looks good.

qjDazsZ10EYJbaZWpDb6rf9y7w0machsAzpZqPrAxP0QIaEJDB.jpg

anybody interested in a PS3 copy with unused codes - aviatrix costume, shanty town level and collector's edition weapons pack? game was great, but don't have the time to play it again.

Yep, I've done that. The box was all glitchy(kept what looked to be vibrating.) then I finally managed to attach a rope arrow, and it pulls the crane and The box is left floating in mid air!:gah:
So no I can't progress any further.

Oh hell did the glitch stay with a reload?

The only glitches ive had in this game were when i fell behind a door with a relic in yhe mountain village that you are supposed to pull off with rope arrow and the second was right after the radio tower where you get the firestarter, the whole area was gone so all you could see was the sky texture.a reload fixed that. Oh and my game freezes in multiplayer

I think the figure looks pretty good for its size but I probably wouldn't get it. Too worried that the paintjob on the face will be bad.

Was able to get the rest of the single player achievements as well as 100% on my second play through.

Is multiplayer even worth playing to get those achievements?

Back