New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they didn't do that. It reminds me of the horrible 2nd X-Files movie DVD/Blu-ray credits sequence. It pulls me out of the moment of creative projects. Even though that X-Files movie sucked anyway. It's kind of like the reverse of what George Lucas did with the openings in Star Wars and not having all the names and stuff. A credits sequence should let you relive and think about what you've just seen or played through the music and design of the sequence. See classics like the SNES Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past or the Harry Potter 3 film for good examples.

Then don't watch it? :dunno I think it was very classy the way they did it.

Bro, this isnt easy to say but I think you've overlooked the actual point of the credits. To give credit.

:lecture:lecture

I've played other games where they did that with the credits. Gears of War was one.

Damn I thought this figure was a extra dirty exclusive and the regular release is a not so dirty version. I like mine extra dirty.

Lara with her pickaxe reminded me of the girl from The Descent. Especially in the cave with blood.

The actual tomb raiding in this game was meh but overall I had fun :)

just got to beach at 72%.
WOW the compound bow is so sick.
I am really really enjoying this game.
one of the best adventure game I have ever played.
I will have my review of the game next week forsure.
I hope this game never ends.

i picked up this game for ps3 yesterday and i have to agree with you all, it is fun as hell, im only 12% into the game but it feels like a fresh, new take on the tr franchise and am enjoying it alot more than tr underworld and dare i say uncharted. definately one of the most entertaining games i have played.

This game is ****ing amazing, you'll have to excuse my vulgarity.
I can't get over how amazing this game is. And I'm only at 20%.

Played 6 hours, and 4 hours straight this day... I didn't see the time pass :eek:

I stopped after the second graphic glitch (PC, nVidia card) which crashed the game. Despite this, the game is really great, beautiful, and keep you in suspense to discover what's next and what would happen to the other survivors.

This is crazy, the CE was sold out the 5th at Amazon UK, and the prices are now between 80£ to... 150£!

Else, the figure looks great for its size :) (and yeah, I am using a MIC to keep the figure up for the photos :D)

DsRyOznUFeyELkNcbclj8Hzr0mmr3zxlsCcMVS4OSElTLjBgAj.jpg

l018udFEZvuSAF8GY5Sb9kPLL1k1lhs5YZaQSScwi0yIg67Mig.jpg

LngiloYDRF6VxaLNZiDvbGG8UNHx1tGx9a0Qou3PKeUfz6qERV.jpg

73qehIacEJ7nqbDfJEVSnqx6bzEhEzSi4XoQAouqCE5uamkGMg.jpg

Its an awesome awesome figure and I will get it but her *** area looks like she **** herself.

I got to 50% in the game and then got nervous that it lied and was about to be over. I was so deeply saddened by this. When I realized the game didn't lie, and I was only half done, I was through the moon. This game is going to be extremely hard to top for me right now.

I got 97% completion. I want to get all collectibles and challenges but some of them are so hard to find.

Back