New Star Wars DVD Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't see what the Blu-ray delay is unless Lucas really want's to squeeze the remaining few dollars from anyone (is there anyone?) who doesn't have these on DVD already.

I don't know about you all but my walmart still has tons of the last release in the clearance bins.... LFL is run by retardy-tards.

I really don't see what the Blu-ray delay is unless Lucas really want's to squeeze the remaining few dollars from anyone (is there anyone?) who doesn't have these on DVD already.

I'm guessing updates beyond the existing films. I'm willing to be by the time the saga is on BR, or by that point maybe some new HD format :lol, Ep 1 Yoda is all CGI and a few more things are tidied up in the OT. Not likely to happen, and maybe not easily possible, but I'd like to see the OT lightsaber blades redone with the modern technology, ya the old ones are classic but in some shots they just look like ^^^^ compared to the new.

I'm guessing updates beyond the existing films. I'm willing to be by the time the saga is on BR, or by that point maybe some new HD format :lol, Ep 1 Yoda is all CGI and a few more things are tidied up in the OT. Not likely to happen, and maybe not easily possible, but I'd like to see the OT lightsaber blades redone with the modern technology, ya the old ones are classic but in some shots they just look like ^^^^ compared to the new.

Right with you boss! Seriously look at Luke's lightsabre on the Falcon in ANH, looks like poop.

I'm not getting a new DVD box-set until they release the ultimate super-duper complete series collection set they're working on.

The only thing that would prompt me to buy SW on standard DVD again would be to include the original theatrical cuts fully restored and anamorphically enhanced. Otherwise make it Blu.

Back