New SS P2 Statue??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should not be making changes this late in the game on scar. It may be for the better in this case I don't like the liberties they are taking when people have to preorder with NRDs or flex. There are even more penalties if you cancel something on flex now. Sounds like Wolf could sell out before they even have a chance to update the pictures too.

They already made a 1/4 P1.

P2, one of the greatest Predator designs, never gets any attention from these companies (until recently).

A SS employee over on statue forum is saying this is in the cut and sew stage,so make of that what you will
Hmmm.....

Yeah he's holding it like a basketball...

and P2 doesn't have netting on the left arm... (EDIT DIdn't see the body DOH)

eyedrops.jpg

j/k :wink1:

SSC said they have less than 25 Wolf LSF in stock then it's over...Then he proceeded to tell me about the big P2 kinda hinting that its the reason they are going to close the Wolf LSF....I asked if the P2 was a LSF and he said no to that...he did mention that they were going to revise the Scar statue 1/5..I don't believe it but it would be sweet. He also said they have a lot of predator pieces are on the way. So i really think this is going to be 1/4 maquette
If things that he said are to be believed, then it's a good possibility that this may be a maquette/PF. Also, the Scar revision may be possible too cuz if you search for him thru SS's website, he doesn't show up. He isn't even listed in the related product section of other 1/5 Pred pieces. I found him thru Google (or I'm missing something here).

Hmmm.....

If things that he said are to be believed, then it's a good possibility that this may be a maquette/PF. Also, the Scar revision may be possible too cuz if you search for him thru SS's website, he doesn't show up. He isn't even listed in the related product section of other 1/5 Pred pieces. I found him thru Google (or I'm missing something here).

I also noticed that the 1/5 Scar statue doesn't shows up on Sideshow's search or related product lists. But I wouldn't make too much out of that knowing how mess up their website can be nowadays.

I have all the Ex editions of the first 3 statues in that 1/5 line but did not pre order Scar because I just can't accept that weird pose. I hope they make some change to it.

If the P2 is in 1/5 or 1/4 scale, I will buy it but if its a LSF, then the price point will be too high for me unless I strike the lottery. ;) Keeping my fingers crossed.

That SS Pred is a bit bigger than 1/4 scale. He didn't sell for 1/4 scale prices either lol.

If they re-released that P1, it would be more than 1k, for the ex anyways and open es. If this is 1/4, I'm selling off my CM Pred to get this and Wolf fo sho.

Why wouldn't he be similar price to Hulk maquette? Pred is a big feller but he's not 1k big surely.

the paint scheme is way more complex, as well as the mixed media pieces. A switch head came with it too. Unless you want the same **** paint job you get with the 1/5 Pred, no way a new one comes under 1k.

Yeah but he was also bigger than 1/4 scale check out the Ducth thread where people have put their Ditch next to SS's Pred he is meant to be bigger than Dutch but not that much bigger. Roberto customized the Dutch base and put a 1/4 NECA Pred on it and yet look great together.

it is what it is man. Go get a Neca Pred custom painted by joe dunaway. That's going to be your best option for what you want. If they do a P1 in house, not with Legacy Effects, one could be $800 like Sauron possibly.

I do find it funny that NECA's predator is $920 less than Sideshow's.

Sideshow has better quality sure, but $920 better? Heh

I just can't understand that. People act like it's normal and rational, but I'll never believe that.

Sideshow Alex. If you read this thread please confirm if this is PF , maquette or 1/5 low quality statue. Thanks. 😋

Back