New SS P2 Statue??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigHung-Endo

Super Freak
Reaction score
"You can't see the eyes of the Demon, until him come calling" King Willie...

9f95eeb6b2a282a636469f6c1cfea3b3_zps47e2ee7a.jpg

Last edited:
Yes indeed it is. I'm starting hating these teasers, they give me anxiety :)

You can't see the eyes of the demon, until him come callin' is what he says.

I wonder what the scale on this will be? possible 1/5 to coincide with elder, scar, wolf and jungle? or 1/4 hmm

I knew the first or second post had to be from Larja. Speak anything of the P2 and him come callin'!
Pretty sure that this is 1/5 and proto is lookin' fab.

no doubt that's 1/5. The 1/4 line died long ago.
No it didn't. They just changed the name and added $1000. :lol

But I agree, this is most likely part of the 1/5 line. It looks pretty good from that preview, but we all know the finished statue won't. The only one so far that came out somewhat decent is Wolf I believe.

Lets see how this turns out. Pretty excited to see what scale but definitely Predator 2 City Hunter.

More pics of that specific prop? King Willie head would be a bad ex IMO . Make it a quality trophy skull this time or a switch out weapon.

More pics of that specific prop? King Willie head would be a bad ex IMO . Make it a quality trophy skull this time or a switch out weapon.

It seems to be a build from Gk Asylum, perhaps he can post more pics of it

fx.jpg

fx1.jpg

Very well done btw.

Why man? It'd be a cool Ex and a deviation from the standard offerings. Besides, they can offer the other trophies with other releases of the Lost Clan.

It seems to be a build from Gk Asylum, perhaps he can post more pics of it
Very well done btw.
Yeah. But he oughta be holding him by his dreads tho.

Edit - Although it's too early to say anything, a friend of mine pointed out something - no netting!! :dunno

Last edited:
No PF, No BUY for me and a lot of people. 1/5 scale for all the predators is a lost of money for sideshow and waste of time.
Sorry looks ex's of P1 yet in sideshowtoy.com, what you thinking. Everybody (95% of the people want 1/4 scale).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back