New SS P2 Statue??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At true 1/4 scale the Predator is just under 4 inches taller than Dutch. So the Neca is way off for scale. And it's also :pfft:

Yeah I measured the maquette a while ago, it's a touch over 1/4, but barely.
Kevin Peter Hall was 7'2" tall but with the mask, bio and shoes was more like 7'5" suited up.
Arnie is just under 6'2" tall so maybe 6'3" in shoes. Max 6'4" with flat top hair cut...
7'5" at 1/4 is 22.25"
6'3" at 1/4 is 18.75"
Unfortunatley my statues are packed away now so I can't check, but instead of saying the P1 is too big maybe the Dutch is too small?
And why the hell is the Conan PF like 16.5 inches tall :gah:
:lol

tumblr_llexwwiWK01qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

SSC said they have less than 25 Wolf LSF in stock then it's over...Then he proceeded to tell me about the big P2 kinda hinting that its the reason they are going to close the Wolf LSF....I asked if the P2 was a LSF and he said no to that...he did mention that they were going to revise the Scar statue 1/5..I don't believe it but it would be sweet. He also said they have a lot of predator pieces are on the way. So i really think this is going to be 1/4 maquette

WOW! I'm so glad I am getting the wolf LSF. And this P2 stuff is exciting!:yess:

At true 1/4 scale the Predator is just under 4 inches taller than Dutch. So the Neca is way off for scale. And it's also :pfft:

Honestly , I don't know if you own a NECA predator, but they are very impressive.

It really puts price into perspective with SS.

As collectors we are blinded. Every time someone looks at my collection they never mention the $350 Dutch , they bang on about how cool the NECA Predator looks.

Maybe that's because Dutch PF isn't that impressive. I can see how it would appeal to collectors and casual fans, but I think the pose and overall presence of the piece is all wrong to capture the attention of passer by. All I'm saying is it could have been better from that stand point.

It better be a 1/5 statue due to lack of details and the inaccuracy.
Leave us some hope for a better city predator maquette.

Even only one forearm, u can easily tell NECA wins on detail and movie-accurate.
contrast_arm_SS_NECA_zps58accc8d.jpg

I can pretty much guarantee this is not part of the 1/5 line, which is fully sculpted.

David Igo commented on the other forum that he is currently in the cut and sew phase right now, which would mean he has fabric/mixed media elements, and the only lines that Sideshow does that have these elements are life size busts (which it won't be since we see an arm), 1/4 scale maquettes and PFs, or LSFs.

Maybe that's because Dutch PF isn't that impressive. I can see how it would appeal to collectors and casual fans, but I think the pose and overall presence of the piece is all wrong to capture the attention of passer by. All I'm saying is it could have been better from that stand point.

Get real the Dutch fig is a beast of enormous magnitude.

I think this is going to be 1/4 scale Maquette for sure..... soon SS will give us some info..... look at this way SS allready released 1/4 Predator Maquette n Wolf Predator LSF so this year its going to be P2 1/4 scale Maquette.........

1/4 Scale the second coming. Every movie predator in 1/4 scale starts now! (I just made this up)

Honestly , I don't know if you own a NECA predator, but they are very impressive.

It really puts price into perspective with SS.

As collectors we are blinded. Every time someone looks at my collection they never mention the $350 Dutch , they bang on about how cool the NECA Predator looks.

aint that the truth. I put a 30$ TIE FIGHTER under an acrylic cover amongst other high end pieces and people wouldn't stop asking about it in my pics lol.

1/4 PF or maquette. Is the best the sideshow can do for us, the fans. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I infer from your sentence that there are no PF or maquettes manufactured with low quality

I dont said "PF and maquette with low quality", I said 1/5 low quality statues. They are a lot of bad qualitys 1/5 statues. Do you want examples? 😶

Back