New SS P2 Statue??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed... and please Sideshow...

......no more opera-style, fat-lady-singing poses like what you did to this poor fella:

med_gallery_9718_71_189490.jpg

opera.jpg

:naughty :mwaha

Just a simple pose would be Awesome! 1/4th scale done by gore group would be insane! I hope we see more of this soon!

:yess:
I really only wanted one of these 2 poses, I think it's the only 2 that should of really been considered... but by the looks of it I think I am gonna miss out, so I hope they came up with something just as good.
Unfortunately SS like to put their own spin on things and the results end up not being as screen iconic as I imagined.

Predator_2_issue_2.jpg

P2CH.jpg

I like the first one the best. Have the poster in my movie room. Not that poster but one with the same pose. . I would have loved that one. Palisades did a statue and the base that has those Eagle gargoyles it's pretty cool for what it is.

I love the two poses. Every days I think in this PF statue. Please sideshow show us news! You are killing me ;)

that make the two statues PF better ( p1 and p2) I'm dreaming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I sure hope we get a hand holding the cutting disk for some options. I have two P2 statues and both hold the spear.

I generally only collect classic (P1) predator (only because I need to set limits for myself, lol), but a 1/4 scale Predator 2 maquette? That intrigues me. The P1 maquette had come and gone before I got into this hobby...it would have been a must buy for me.

I hope sideshow show some previews of this. I lot of people like us want this predator PF or maquette

I am one step closer to retiring from collecting when this comes out. But I take a lot of steps back.

I feel the exact same way. After sauron and drom pfs, I officially have 0 space, but If this kicks ***, I will sell something off to make room for this. And then hopefully I can retire for 2-3 years.

I hope sideshow show some previews of this. I lot of people like us want this predator PF or maquette

This won't be shown until SDCC , so no need to bump this thread until then. :nana:

I feel the exact same way. After sauron and drom pfs, I officially have 0 space, but If this kicks ***, I will sell something off to make room for this. And then hopefully I can retire for 2-3 years.

This won't be shown until SDCC , so no need to bump this thread until then. :nana:

Bump!!! Bump!!! News news

Back