New SS Buffy line ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't mean to be a party pooper, but I just hope you all aren't building yourselves up for a fall with all the 'Dio wishing'.

Sure it could all be pretty cool, but if it ends up being Buffy bobble heads or something, you are all going to be rather disappointed.

Don't mean to be a party pooper, but I just hope you all aren't building yourselves up for a fall with all the 'Dio wishing'.

Sure it could all be pretty cool, but if it ends up being Buffy bobble heads or something, you are all going to be rather disappointed.

Please Don't let it be Buffy bobble heads:monkey2:angelsmil .... why can't hot toys take this line and run withit. hell There doing Mars Attacks and they did Lost Why not Buffy??:confused:

Ha. There are some atroucious Buffy bobbleheads out there too. Really I look forward to anything new with Buffy no matter what it might be, I've been disappointed many times by cancellations in the line from other companies I've learned not to get my hopes up too much.

What's wrong with wishing? No matter what it is, we can still have fun saying what we would like to see.

Especially since if it is SSC putting it out I USUALLY trust them more than other companies. Although lately SSC has been a hit or a miss at times.

I wouldn't mind bobbleheads if the heads could be modded to fit 1/6 bodies. Then we could finish the cast.

Dioramas would be great. I'd like to see the following produced...

Buffy vs. the Master
Buffy vs. Angel
Buffy vs. Faith
Buffy vs. an Ubervamp

Yes someone at SDCC needs to ask this question.

I emailed their "Ask Sideshow" division about a week ago and submitted it as a question in hopes that it will get answered and published. I basically asked them to elaborate on what they meant by their last answer in the "Ask Sideshow" release. I encourage you all to do the same!

WE NEED ANOTHER BUFFY LINE!

Its possible this may all be answered during the panel on Saturday night, along with other new linences, etc.

Its possible this may all be answered during the panel on Saturday night, along with other new linences, etc.

Let hope. Depending what it is, I might not be interested. All I know I'll be pissed if they were talking about the Electric Tiki statues.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say IF Sideshow creates another polystone line, one that is comparable in quality to the PF line, I will probably start selling off my Marvel pieces. That's how devoted I would be to this line. I love the PFs, but SS can't leave us hanging line this!!!

I really don't think their answer was referring to the Tiki line, after all Faith was revealed long before we got this answer in the Q&A. I'll be happy with a polystone, a diorama, really whatever .. just looking forward to a new product.

Too bad that there wasn't an announcement at SDCC. Hopefully we'll get some details soon.

I hope you're right. :sick I've emailed them a few times my question about this line and the future of the Buffy line, but my questions haven't gotten picked for the "Ask Sideshow" letter.

Back