New SS Buffy line ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror:monkey2 that's not good....I hope it's not dioramas didn't they try that and they didn't sell so well???:confused:
Dose SS still have a Angel 1/6th license???

They did those Essence statues, but for some reason they didn't really click with me.

timespacetoys_2060_62886326

They did those Essence statues, but for some reason they didn't really click with me.

timespacetoys_2060_62886326

Yeah, they didn't click with me either. But thinking of a Buffy Vs. dio along the lines of Blade Vs. Dracula - such as Buffy fighting off the ubervamps on a cliff with the scythe - could be very interesting.

Yeah, they didn't click with me either. But thinking of a Buffy Vs. dio along the lines of Blade Vs. Dracula - such as Buffy fighting off the ubervamps on a cliff with the scythe - could be very interesting.

The show just lends itself to so many dynamic dios, I'd love to have that iconic scene with the ubervamps.

The show just lends itself to so many dynamic dios, I'd love to have that iconic scene with the ubervamps.

Wouldn't we all. Just um, poor me can't have them. Maybe. As my awesomely best friend Anzik said: "Good thing about collectibles is you can always get them later."

I reminded my dear friend that although true, I'd probably pay double! ;)

P.s. I happen to really like the essence of statues and really wanted this one. It lights up and everything. What fun!

Wouldn't we all. Just um, poor me can't have them. Maybe. As my awesomely best friend Anzik said: "Good thing about collectibles is you can always get them later."

I reminded my dear friend that although true, I'd probably pay double! ;)

P.s. I happen to really like the essence of statues and really wanted this one. It lights up and everything. What fun!

BuffyGirl you better start saving up now! Maybe we can start a donation fund because if anyone here deserves buffy stuff it is you. :)

BuffyGirl you better start saving up now! Maybe we can start a donation fund because if anyone here deserves buffy stuff it is you. :)

Haha well thanks but I'm not THAT bad off. I promise. I just have a lot coming up in the next bit. So I have to save moola for other things.

But yay, I think I deserve much Buffy stuff. But I do like to work for it. So, I shall find a way, as always...to get what I want. You know, where Buffy is concerned. ;)

Haha well thanks but I'm not THAT bad off. I promise. I just have a lot coming up in the next bit. So I have to save moola for other things.

But yay, I think I deserve much Buffy stuff. But I do like to work for it. So, I shall find a way, as always...to get what I want. You know, where Buffy is concerned. ;)

Hahaha you better.

I have the essence of Buffy statue and i think its fabulous. I real centerpiece collectable. But a sideshow dio would just be fantastic!! Which lines are ss doing dio's for?
Lord of the rings
Star Wars
Alien??
and wasnt there a Jurassic Park one as well?? I can see them doing at least one to test the waters...

Wow I hope they are referring to something Sideshow specific and not just the Elektrik Tiki line, cool as they are.

god this has probably been said but I'm going to say Spike in his crypt as a dio would rock!! :rock

When I read that my mind went to spike in his crypt on the arm of his little chair, with Joyce on the other arm of it watching Passions. Haha!!

If it's dios, here's a few scenes I would love to see:

Buffy stabbing Angel in front of the portal from "Becoming"
Buffy vs. Faith in "Graduation Day"
The death of Buffy in "The Gift"
Buffy vs. and Ubervamp
Spike in the Hellmouth at the end of "Chosen

and a couple Angel ones too:
Angel vs. Spike in "Destiny"
The Gang in the alley in the final scene of "Not Fade Away" (This would be a buy in a heartbeat. Cost be damned)
The Gang vs. The Beast in "Apocalypse Nowish"

Back