Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e66bae654f69294b914d4efc9b6e6e60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And they are shipping the Carnage PF on the 28th, too.

There's going to be a lot of shipping going on.

Sideshow is a joke, been getting emails saying I'll be getting charged on the 28th as both Venom and Carnage will be arriving in the warehouse then today which is the 28th in Australia I get an email saying there have been delays and I will be charged Jan 3rd... how unorganised is Sideshow I won't be surprised if it get pushed back again tbh

Sideshow is a joke, been getting emails saying I'll be getting charged on the 28th as both Venom and Carnage will be arriving in the warehouse then today which is the 28th in Australia I get an email saying there have been delays and I will be charged Jan 3rd... how unorganised is Sideshow I won't be surprised if it get pushed back again tbh

I hear ya. Its getting crazy.

The worse thing that could happen is you get multiple pieces coming in at the same time ..in the same month. That's nuts!

I got a notice of delay for the variant Thanos print. Here is something that was included:

SPECIAL NOTE:
Due to an unanticipated delay at the port, we expect to process this item later than we had estimated. Your item was originally set to process Thursday, December 28th, but due to the delay, we now expect to process the item on Tuesday, January 2nd. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

So, my question to you is, did you read your e-mail? Because I'm betting that the same disclosure is included.

Got mine from LCS, sadly the head magnet wasn't glued in strong enough and the head took a tumble as soon as I tried to attach it to the body, chipping the tongue...now hoping to get a replacement head from SS.

Got mine from LCS, sadly the head magnet wasn't glued in strong enough and the head took a tumble as soon as I tried to attach it to the body, chipping the tongue...now hoping to get a replacement head from SS.

Ohh jeez, sorry to hear that. Good luck in getting a replacement.

I’m liking this piece the longer I have it, can’t really see it from the pics but I added a layer of gloss to the mouth.

b6ba1be2f8e0703c4949e86ba71fcc54.jpg

c75ff8adc45cbb021c88de6cdb43f96a.jpg

73589b1f29534d2869b3a9fc3b3b0981.jpg

45887192144ed29d69657277125a5c7d.jpg

I’m liking this piece the longer I have it, can’t really see it from the pics but I added a layer of gloss to the mouth.

Do you have a wide of him next to Spidey on the same level? Just wanted to see the height/level they are to each other. :duff

Back