Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering, is he about the same size as the Spider Man (body size) but thicker/bulkier? Or does he seem like he's much bigger (like how the P1 looks almost twice his body size)?

Venom has arrived. View attachment 381363

attachment.php

:panic::clap Beautiful photos.

Just wondering, is he about the same size as the Spider Man (body size) but thicker/bulkier? Or does he seem like he's much bigger (like how the P1 looks almost twice his body size)?

He’s noticeably bigger but since his proportions aren’t as exaggerated it keeps it a bit more grounded compared to the P1.

If i ever get this(doubt now cuz im getting wolverine) i NEED that ex lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won’t be able to unbox mine until Thanos and SpiderMan 2099 ship

But man oh man did this ever turn out great

I keep forgetting this is the first Venom Premium Format Figure released.

It seems like a lot of Venom product out in the wild

So happy with how this turned out, after seeing it paired with the SS Spider-Man I'm not sure if my decision to PO the XM Spider-Man was the best idea :( I guess I won't know until I have them both together!

Can anyone that owns the Venom confirm if it can fit in a besta? If so please post pics!

Best low angle shot I could get. View attachment 381540

Damn that looks sick... :horror:panic::clap

Debating on this one over P1 because of display space, plus I polled my friends and while the vast majority like the P1 pose more mostly because they absolutely hate the texture on the SSC one, they don't like those symbiote tentacles...

Does SSC have the best McFarlane head or XM?

Damn that looks sick... :horror:panic::clap

Debating on this one over P1 because of display space, plus I polled my friends and while the vast majority like the P1 pose more mostly because they absolutely hate the texture on the SSC one, they don't like those symbiote tentacles...

Does SSC have the best McFarlane head or XM?

I still believe this right here is the best. Look at it! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back