Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the PF yesterday and I have the comiquette.

Haven't opened it yet.

Not much help lol. I will definitely take pictures of the two next to each other.

Last edited:
I just got this today and wow, this statue is massive and heavy. Very impressed. The avocado skin doesn’t bother me, and it looks good in hand. Very happy with this.

I just got this today and wow, this statue is massive and heavy. Very impressed. The avocado skin doesn’t bother me, and it looks good in hand. Very happy with this.

Which head will you be displaying?!?! That's what we all want to know. :lol j/k

The McFarlane head would be my go-to.

Last edited:
Have an issue with mine. Peg won't go all the way down and for some reason he had tape on his leg with a number on it

The EX head had the same thing

Have an issue with mine. Peg won't go all the way down and for some reason he had tape on his leg with a number on it

The EX head had the same thing

There's a peg problem with the head or there was tape on the head?

Did the tape prevent the paint app from being applied or remove paint?

I had tape on mine also. I peeled it off with no problem or damage to the piece. It was just masking tape.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

There's a peg problem with the head or there was tape on the head?

Did the tape prevent the paint app from being applied or remove paint?
Hey Chap. It's a problem with the peg on the hand that goes into the base. It stands out about half an inch.

I used quite a bit of force and it just wouldn't budge.

The tape didn't do anything. Just found it odd.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hey Chap. It's a problem with the peg on the hand that goes into the base. It stands out about half an inch.

I remember I had this issue the first time I slipped him onto the base. When moved him to the shelf, he went down further the next time. It was the angle I had him.

I remember I had this issue the first time I slipped him onto the base. When moved him to the shelf, he went down further the next time. It was the angle I had him.

I can try again but I'm kinda chicken to lol

I can try again but I'm kinda chicken to lol

I had a terrible time trying to get him off the base. He's so heavy and it's such a tight fit, I needed my wife to hold the base down.

Hey! I felt like I hadn't seen you in a while. I've been MIA a lot here recently - so, it's probably me.

That sucks about the peg. I've had that a few times. Thankfully, I got it down with some force.

I'm assuming you'll contact them about a replacement?

What I don't like that they've done with me about replacements is they've asked me to send EVERYTHING back because the pieces are interchangeable.

I don't quite understand the reasoning (but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.) What bothers me most is if I just need a replacement body or base, I don't want to risk sending everything back and get something of even worse QC.

I had a terrible time trying to get him off the base. He's so heavy and it's such a tight fit, I needed my wife to hold the base down.

Just tried again at different angles and everything forcing my upper body weight on it, no go. :(

Hey! I felt like I hadn't seen you in a while. I've been MIA a lot here recently - so, it's probably me.

That sucks about the peg. I've had that a few times. Thankfully, I got it down with some force.

What I don't like that they've done with me about replacements is they've asked me to send EVERYTHING back because the pieces are interchangeable.

I don't quite understand the reasoning (but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.) What bothers me most is if I just need a replacement body or base, I don't want to risk sending everything back and get something of even worse QC.

Lol I have been as well.

I'm gonna contact them I think. I've used quite a bit of force now and it won't move. I'm afraid I'll end up cracking the base or Venom's arm.

Just tried again at different angles and everything forcing my upper body weight on it, no go. :(

Lol I have been as well.

I'm gonna contact them I think. I've used quite a bit of force now and it won't move. I'm afraid I'll end up cracking the base or Venom's arm.

Yeah, I wouldn't force it anymore either. Not worth it.

Hopefully, you can disassemble it now. : /

Yeah, I wouldn't force it anymore either. Not worth it.

Hopefully, you can disassemble it now. : /
It was easy enough to disassemble because it really won't go far enough to get snug. Here's to hoping they'll just send me one instead of having to send it back.

Can't you get a drill bit the same size as the foot peg and drill it out?

It's not one of those metal pegs unfortunately. It's a thick squarish peg, the same color as his arm. It's not uniform either so if I messed around with it, it would definitely mess up the fit.

20180106_200534.jpg20180106_200622.jpg20180106_200712.jpg

Was so looking forward to displaying this more than Carnage. My Carnage is in perfect shape.

They told me they do that because a replacement body or base usually don’t fit with the old one.

They told me they do that because a replacement body or base usually don’t fit with the old one.

But why?

That told me the same thing, but aren't they all from the same mold?

From the sounds of it, it's almost like each base is 'custom fit' to the rest of the piece, which I find hard to believe. Not saying it's not true, but this is my ignorance for the creation process showing.

But why?

That told me the same thing, but aren't they all from the same mold?

From the sounds of it, it's almost like each base is 'custom fit' to the rest of the piece, which I find hard to believe. Not saying it's not true, but this is my ignorance for the creation process showing.

I thought that to, but I tried switching bases on 2 statues, one EX one regular (or collector's edition as they call it now) and it had trouble keying in, it wasn't as flush as the base it was supposed to go with. No idea how that works since that means every statue needs to be inspected to confirm that key in correctly, which is strange that one would receive one that doesn't fit. It's strange.
:dunno

I thought that to, but I tried switching bases on 2 statues, one EX one regular (or collector's edition as they call it now) and it had trouble keying in, it wasn't as flush as the base it was supposed to go with. No idea how that works since that means every statue needs to be inspected to confirm that key in correctly, which is strange that one would receive one that doesn't fit. It's strange.
:dunno

Add this to list of life's great mysteries along with Sasquatch and Loch Ness. :lol

Back