Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No kidding. It ain't real without pics.

Post them pics ....or at least the link.

I couldn't find it either ...not even on their Facebook page. I must be blind ....oh well.

15283921_1771941233071593_3889172952482170402_n.jpg

Look carefully...tell me...
What do you see? :clap

It will be nice... just not ready for the price ahaha

It will be nice... just not ready for the price ahaha

Of course not. I can't imagine.

But if it look nice enough, I'm all for it. XM's looks great, but I hoping Prime 1 can make one even better.

To be honest whenever I buy a sideshow piece I only look at the sculpt and not the paint job because I know what I'm going to get will be nothing like the pictures such as my carnage comiquette etc which looked like it was painted by a 5 year old who strayed off the sculpt and started painting black lines wherever he thought they should go, even the shoulder had tendrils sculpted that were supposed to be black but they missed it, some parts were left white.... it was bad, luckily I'm a great painter and repainted it from top to bottom.

My point tho is sculpt just isn't really there for me on this piece, hands and feat are gorgeous tho imo, but don't hold your breath for a paint job that is going to make a night and day difference to a piece your on the fence about, what you see here will be their best painted one for obvious reasons, and definitely be prepared to definitely have to touch up carnage or redoing the entire statue like I had to if you purchase it. Venom on the other hand has less room for error but the skin is just too overly textured in my opinion, and I don't like the butt to much but it's still better then the Kim kardashian ass cheeks xm gave their venom, also I don't own the venom comiquette (I wish...) but the anatomy and sculpt is far far better then this ones imo.

Every piece is open to interpretation by whoever produces it (with all hands or wallets involved) and it all comes down to personal preference for those that order. And believe it not SSC can deliver on paint apps. I like this, just waiting to see what they want for it which will be the deciding factor for me.

To be honest whenever I buy a sideshow piece I only look at the sculpt and not the paint job because I know what I'm going to get will be nothing like the pictures such as my carnage comiquette etc which looked like it was painted by a 5 year old who strayed off the sculpt and started painting black lines wherever he thought they should go, even the shoulder had tendrils sculpted that were supposed to be black but they missed it, some parts were left white.... it was bad, luckily I'm a great painter and repainted it from top to bottom.

My point tho is sculpt just isn't really there for me on this piece, hands and feat are gorgeous tho imo, but don't hold your breath for a paint job that is going to make a night and day difference to a piece your on the fence about, what you see here will be their best painted one for obvious reasons, and definitely be prepared to definitely have to touch up carnage or redoing the entire statue like I had to if you purchase it. Venom on the other hand has less room for error but the skin is just too overly textured in my opinion, and I don't like the butt to much but it's still better then the Kim kardashian ass cheeks xm gave their venom, also I don't own the venom comiquette (I wish...) but the anatomy and sculpt is far far better then this ones imo.

The Venom COM looks so good because it was sculpted by Gore Group. Martin Canale is one of the best sculptors in the world. Practically all of his work is jaw dropping and the anatomy is spot on. Most of the best pieces in my collection are Gore Group sculpts.

Those teeth are pretty bad***.

This is still one of my favorite pics that I've taken over the years.

Painted this one myself. Liked the way he came out despite not loving the sculpt.

c5c86b719820bced262d28a268ef92d3.jpg

7e5b6e6295e66e9cc46ca370ac1fb2e5.jpg

Back