Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it's the mouth that looks off, or maybe it's just to small. At least compared to all the other pieces I have or have seen. Oh I'm sure like most it will look good once in hand. Just to many to choose from anymore, but this one is way cheaper I assume.

Seems like Venom has been pictured with an over exaggerated jaw/tongue for so long anything less would seem small. I thought the McFarlane tongue-less grin portait looks cool. I know early on he was depicted almost smooth, but the texture doesnt really bother me, just makes him look that much more chaotic. I like it so far just need to see what it costs...

Can't wait to get a good look at this on Saturday

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

What's up with one handstand thing? Same pose - that is what I am talking about.... BORING. Venom should have Carnage pose and Carnage should have Venom pose. LAME.

6.jpg

lets be honest, the base is nothing special at all.

and what makes a venom great

claws, teeth, tongue. not impressed with any of those with this piece, none of them stand out.

and oh yeah, Venom has leprosy

lets be honest, the base is nothing special at all.

and what makes a venom great

claws, teeth, tongue. not impressed with any of those with this piece, none of them stand out.

and oh yeah, Venom has leprosy

Actually, the base is what I like the most, along with the rough texturing of the skin. The base has that art deco style, really cool. The smoke and black underbase are too much, exactly like with Spidey, but at they give at least consistency to the line.

I noticed that too. The wrinkle looks like TMNT skin.
His skin texture reminds me of an AVACADO...a bit too dimply all over

Looks like hes been chowin' down on too many fritos, doritos, cheetos and tostitos a bit much there with those chunky fatty thighs...and whats up with the big toe hanging out there..crouching tiger, stupid monkey pose..

Maybe some better pics will change my mind...I really wanted this but eh Im not so sure right now..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Looking at more images online, the symbiote looks likes it going crazy feeding off Brocks emotion. Rippling all over with lots of detail. It's a living thinking organism intimately connected to both Parker and Brock, and Venom is basically flying with a one-arm vault over base and coming on fast all pumped up. More emphasis on brute strength and speed than tendrils. Teeth and tongue are there, secondary portrait will be cool to see. I dig it, would make a nice companion piece to the blue/red new Spidey PF.

I watched a video of him online and the avocado skin didn't bother me as much. I'll wait to the preorder goes up and I see more pics with the production number and dimensions to decide if I'll bite. Would be nice to pay off my current preorders before adding more. I am a larger fan of Venom than Carnage, but like the Carnage statue better.

STill not sold on this piece. Let's go P1, so we all can see and decide which of the 3 to get.

That wrinkly skin is going to be the reason I don't order this. Really hate those California raisin looking heads. Why SS?!?! Just making something look different for the sake of being different is stupid! I'm just pissed because I really wanted to get this and now there's just no way. I just pray that dumb ass looking skin looks better once the full reveil is reveiled.

That wrinkly skin is going to be the reason I don't order this. Really hate those California raisin looking heads. Why SS?!?! Just making something look different for the sake of being different is stupid! I'm just pissed because I really wanted to get this and now there's just no way. I just pray that dumb ass looking skin looks better once the full reveil is reveiled.

Haha, I'm with you. Was going to order this, but then with that skin....I will just wait for prime1.

Back