Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not 100% sold on the pose. Wouldn't that put quite a bit of stress on the arm? Could he start to sag over time? Could the arm crack?

They pulled it off with Spider-Man, I think they can hit another home run with this one. The rod/insert will probably be very thick.

Kotobukiya I believe was 1/6th scale, but you right that he was also hunched over as well.

Yeah he's definitely small. Doesn't really stand out in my room tbh but really nice up close. I feel the poses is stil the same

I'm not crazy impressed with this. I was hoping it was going to be as good as the comiquette but whats up with his wrinkly skin? I'm probably going to pass on this and hope for the best with P1's version.

I'm not crazy impressed with this. I was hoping it was going to be as good as the comiquette but whats up with his wrinkly skin? I'm probably going to pass on this and hope for the best with P1's version.

Must have spent too much time in the pool before taking on Spidy...

The skin was my first thought too. Looks pretty dumb so far. Hoping it will look better when we get a full reveil. Carnage looks pretty cool though.

I'm not crazy impressed with this. I was hoping it was going to be as good as the comiquette but whats up with his wrinkly skin?
I was told he will come with a jar of vitamin E lotion, with aloe vera, which is to be applied once a day.

Back