Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care for the head tilt on Venom, but the pose still blows the com's away, IMO.

This will be mine.

Carnage though....CARNAGE. Love that thing.

How would you guys compare this SS Venom Premium Format with it's XM Studios counterpart? Having a really hard time choosing between the two. Any suggestions?

How would you guys compare this SS Venom Premium Format with it's XM Studios counterpart? Having a really hard time choosing between the two. Any suggestions?

For the cost to someone in the US, I'm sure Sideshow's will be a no-brainer.

I think XM's looks better, but you'll also be paying probably close to 2-3X the price of Sideshow's when all is said and done.

HUGE letdown. HUGE.

Gentle Giant's new Venom owns this imo.

Hope Prime 1 can deliver a solid Venom

I'm not crazy impressed with this. I was hoping it was going to be as good as the comiquette but whats up with his wrinkly skin? I'm probably going to pass on this and hope for the best with P1's version.

I noticed that too. The wrinkle looks like TMNT skin.

Recently took a chance and sold my Venom comiquette, hoping this guy would be just as nice and I could make some extra cash. Looks like I lost that wager, don't like this new one as all. Was hoping for something more XM studio-like. Oh well.

I do like the carnage enough though. Was never a big fan of that comiquette.

HUGE letdown. HUGE.

Gentle Giant's new Venom owns this imo.

Hope Prime 1 can deliver a solid Venom

Really? I just watched some videos and that thing is pretty bad IMO. His hands are three times the size of his head and the skin looks too smooth. Really, a clear disk base?

Last edited:
I'm still holding out to see Prime 1's version.

But I'll be getting this version as well.

Definitely interested in this one and Carnage. I'll be PO both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would be awesome if they actually posed this along side the original Com to at least give people a better idea of the size difference to 1/4 scale.

I'm not feeling this piece. The pose is off for me and what the hell is going on with his right toe?

Back