Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOUkrw7.jpg

So dope

So I had this since January, and just got home and the Exclusive portrait fell off in the display case and chipped the eye pretty bad.
Magnet let go.
Am I screwed for getting a new Exclusive head sculpt?
What a Monday.:mad:

So I had this since January, and just got home and the Exclusive portrait fell off in the display case and chipped the eye pretty bad.
Magnet let go.
Am I screwed for getting a new Exclusive head sculpt?
What a Monday.:mad:

Reach out to Sideshow. Explain the situation. That happened to me once with Prime 1 and I contacted Prime 1 like 6 months after the item sold out. They charged me $50 for a new head which I thought was fair. Perhaps SS can do the same. Especially if you tell them the magnet failed, then maybe they'll do it for free.

I just sent them an email.....I hope they can replace the classic sculpt....that the reason I got the exclusive. OLD SCHOOL! lol

BEWARE

My exclusive Venom head just popped off and fell to the ground. The magnet's glue gave way and detached from the body. Chipped his jaw.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Damn that's the second one for that exact same thing to occur on the last two pages of comments!

I'm wondering how widespread this could be?

Damn that's the second one for that exact same thing to occur on the last two pages of comments!

I'm wondering how widespread this could be?
I'd suggest you all take precautions. The head hit the puff of smoke before it hit the shelf. That's where the damage came from fyi

BEWARE

My exclusive Venom head just popped off and fell to the ground. The magnet's glue gave way and detached from the body. Chipped his jaw.

Yup same thing just happened to mine, luckily the head wasnt damaged

Anyone have photos of how they are displaying these guys in/on? I thought he would fit in my Besta but that didnt work, so Im looking for options on how I can display him with Spidey.

Anyone have photos of how they are displaying these guys in/on? I thought he would fit in my Besta but that didnt work, so Im looking for options on how I can display him with Spidey.
. I have him and spidey both displayed in a besta together. Just have to make the cube taller onviously

I've noticed a few people saying the magnet isn't strong enough and/or the glue on it came loose and their Venom head has fallen off and broken, which is freaking me out a bit. What safeguard would you recommend to prevent this? I obviously don't want to glue the head in, since I want to be able to change heads still...

Back