Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys got to admit though that the screaming part at the end was pretty awesome though. It was for me anyway. :lol

It was cool but I want to be WOW'ed. Heck, the 30 second Avengers Infinity War Teaser pumped me up more than this one (and I am a big Tom Hardy fan).

8161ef7d5cb4aa5b02de3623e2af2b8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am ordering this on a 20% off sale from popcultha and will get Carnage also. Ordered the spiderman and green goblin they where already around 10% off and with my pennies got another 10% off.

I wish I knew if Sideshow was going to more classic villians soon.....Electro, Doc Oc, etc.
:impatient:

Honestly, I don't see Sideshow going that 'deep' into the line. MAYBE Doc down the road, but I doubt we'll get Electro or if we do, I doubt it will beat XMs. That's an amazing looking piece, IMO.

I would like to know if your venom pff have these same spots/traces/marks, please.

Thank you very much for your help

Attachments

• 20180115_143915.jpg
    20180115_143915.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 20180207_104542.jpg
    20180207_104542.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 127
I would like to know if your venom pff have these same spots/traces/marks, please.

Thank you very much for your help

I wouldn't mind that at all. Think of it as weathering. You'll find things like this on nearly every statue you buy. For me if it isn't on the main character itself I don't put too much thought into it.

Back